Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is dirtier, Abner Mares or Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who is dirtier, Abner Mares or Tim Bradley?

I think it's neck and neck between these two for the title of dirtiest fighter in the sport.
    Abner Mares
    68.75%
    Tim Bradley
    31.25%

Mares by far. Bradly lands a ton of headbutts, but a lot of them are unintentionally, Mares landed 30 low blows in a fight come back and talk to me when Bradly lands 10+ headbutts in a fight. If I was Agbeko I would have been aiming for the balls after that knockdown call and I mean on the ref.

Comment

Mares , but that ref tops both of them ten times.

Comment

Mares is not far behind Hopkins and Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
          Mares by far. Bradly lands a ton of headbutts, but a lot of them are unintentionally, Mares landed 30 low blows in a fight come back and talk to me when Bradly lands 10+ headbutts in a fight. If I was Agbeko I would have been aiming for the balls after that knockdown call and I mean on the ref.
          I agree!
          Agbeko should of hit that cheating piece of **** in the nuts, both mares and the ref.

Comment

Worst referree i've ever seen in my entire life.

Comment

even mares' corner warned him about the low blows and he still continued doing it...what a dirty young fighter.

Comment

Mares just loss tons of prospective fans..............after that performance.........

Comment

Luis Alberto Lazarte is.

He's been DQ'd four times, and it should've been five.

Comment

I think its a tie...Bradley's head is lethal

I mean his headbutts had the power to headbutt Alexander on one side of his face, and cause the other side enormous pain.

Comment

Working...
                    X