Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is dirtier, Abner Mares or Tim Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Beater_of_ass View Post
    Mares by far. Bradly lands a ton of headbutts, but a lot of them are unintentionally, Mares landed 30 low blows in a fight come back and talk to me when Bradly lands 10+ headbutts in a fight. If I was Agbeko I would have been aiming for the balls after that knockdown call and I mean on the ref.
    Originally posted by mdportorock3 View Post
    I agree!
    Agbeko should of hit that cheating piece of **** in the nuts, both mares and the ref.
    ^^^^^ two fucken island changos agree because there island is on boxings life support

Comment

mares no contest........

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
        ^^^^^ two fucken island changos agree because there island is on boxings life support
        And one dumbass mexican, but those are like a dime a dozen.

Comment

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
          I think it's neck and neck between these two for the title of dirtiest fighter in the sport.
          Mares by far..Ward is right behind him though

Comment

Bhop is in a class by himself for dirty, cheating tactics. If we are excluding him then I would say Mares is right up there. Bradley just fights awkwardly and lunges in.

Comment

COME ON! We are talking about the CROWN ***ELS of every man on this Earth. Our penis is our delicate member. We don't play with it because if we beat it - it hurts, but if we stroke it - it feels good.

Seriously, with Timmy's headbutt you can always punch the guy's head off or push it away. Or headbutt back again. Whereas, getting hit on the balls saps your energy and your punch ain't stronger after getting hit repeatedly to the nutsacks. Abner Mares is the dirtiest fighter in boxing right now. The guy is a certified cheater since 2007.

Comment

Four head butt fights in a row.

Comment

Originally posted by Ringlife View Post
                  Four head butt fights in a row.
                  And about 50 low blows in two fights, 'nuff said. Also I don't think I've ever seen a fight without some head contact, IDK how many fights I've seen without a low blow ever landing.

Comment

bradly likes head****ing, while mares likes ball hitting. i think theyre about the same accept ball hitting takes your manhood away. lol

Comment

Working...
                    X