No announcement yet.

Can Oscar return and beat Cotto?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
    I watched Oscar vs Mosley 1 not too long ago and the speed power chin and skill on display was incredible, couldnt help but think they'd be running ***** if they were in their primes again Now...
    No doubt. Time has not been kind to Oscar. In his day, he was a ****in monster. He would have likely beat the piss out of Pac and Marquez @ 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
      No doubt. Time has not been kind to Oscar. In his day, he was a ****in monster. He would have likely beat the piss out of Pac and Marquez @ 140.
      Id agree with that for sure, im not even a fan but that 45 shot he used to throw was about as lethal as u get and his speed was top notch as well, back then he wasnt afraid to take a few and come blazing back either

Comment

Prime Oscar was a beast...

Comment

Originally posted by The Surgeon View Post
          Id agree with that for sure, im not even a fan but that 45 shot he used to throw was about as lethal as u get and his speed was top notch as well, back then he wasnt afraid to take a few and come blazing back either
          Right, kinda prime Eric Morales-like. Good stuff.

Comment

I kind of disagree. Lets add him to the "Paquiao whipped my a$$ super 4 tourney". Along with Mosley, Marg, Cotto. Lbvs. I think that would be great. But no man would have pride in that.

Comment

no, fuck Oscar

Comment

Absolutely not, Cott0 destroys him

Comment

Originally posted by Ether View Post
                  Can DLH return and beat a current Cotto at 154..?
                  Yes even in his older age if Oscar trains hard and gets in good fight shape he will be the toughest challenge Cotto has faced and with Cotto's lack of defense and difficulty handling speed and movement, Oscar would stop Cotto.

Comment

Give me a fuking break Oscar got his face broken by Forbes before he retired.

Comment

Oscar beat Cotto? In what alternate universe?

Comment

Working...
                      X