Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales on Matthysse, Dirty Maidana, Jabs Arce

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Read the interview morons,he didn't say Lucas was better,he said he was cleaner,which is 100% true.

Comment

I agree. However, I was referring to the boxing fans. Many of whom have concluded that Lucas is the better fighter between himself and Marcos.

Comment

What is really stupid is when people compare resumes. Sorry, Resumes do not fight each other, otherwise there would be no need for a fight. Oscar would have dominated Mosley in their first fight and Cintron would have beaten Medina and a HUGE list of other such fights.

Comment

And if someone is dumb enough to compare resumes, see the results of Maidana's fight with Corley and Mathyssee's. Maidana is a face first fighter whose career will be short-lived because of that. He EATS WAY too many punches.

Comment

I don't give either Lucas or Marcos credit for their victories over Corley, no more than I would give credit for Khan's victory over Judah or Maidana's win over Morales. Why?Because none of those wins proved anything. Because let's face it. Those match ups were uneven. Moreover, as far as Corley is concerned; He isn't even considered an elite opponent at the 140 lbs division at the present moment. He is just a name and stepping stone for younger fighters to make a name for themselves. Also, he was not at full-strength, well past his prime and beyond his physical peak at the time he challenged them both. They only did what they were brought in to do against an aging fighter with declining skills and that was to win.

Comment

I reckon maidana over Lucas but maidana has got to be the rick flair of the JWW division! Dirtiest player in the game!

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
                I don't give either Lucas or Marcos credit for their victories over Corley.
                Tell that to all the guys who think Resumes fight Resumes. It comes down to who the better fighter is and many think it is either Maidana or Mathyssee and the arguments are strong for both.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa 2.0 View Post
                  No, he didn't. Morales slipped many of Maidana's punches and landed by far the cleaner punches. A past prime featerweight made Maidana look ordinary.
                  i would say hes a rather ordinary fighter..

Comment

Idk why teribble is not showing that much love for Arce being the first mexican to win in 4 division i mean its a big accomplishment and is a fellow country men so idk know why he has to put excuses in for Arce?? i mean Arce fought hes ass off that fight and won it in a great fight so why talk down on him rather than cherring him on???? One word ......EGO

Comment

I got Matthysse winning this one. His style of fighting well give Morales more problems then Maidana did.

Comment

Working...
                      X