Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: If I Hit Ward's Jaw, I'll Do Serious Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ugh! View Post
    all his opponents did walk through his punches
    he has what, 1 fight where the guy stays down for the count? and it's a bum what a suprise

ward has no power you idiot, i remember laughing my ass off at the replay in the bika fight where it exposed ward of having the punch technique of a little girl and unless your margarito or juan diaz no one likes getting touched up, power or no power, someone who hasn't boxed wouldn't understand

"if he has no power why dont you just walk at him with your hands down and let him touch your face?"
    ****in armchair warriors
    Wow I knew you were ignorant but I didn't realise you were quite that stupid.

Comment

• One thing in here I don't see being mentioned, it Froch's ever-apparent lack of defense. A 42 Glenn Johnson was tagging him repeatedly, and won four rounds on my card.

Unless Froch learns some defense REAL QUICK, he's going to lose this fight. Jermain Taylor was landing bombs on him at will.

Should Ward use his handspeed, and boxing ability..........Froch stands no chance. It's really that simple. He's just too easy to hit.

Comment

• I don't think Froch will win, but at +200 it might be a good idea to drop some money on him if you're into gambling.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
          One thing in here I don't see being mentioned, it Froch's ever-apparent lack of defense. A 42 Glenn Johnson was tagging him repeatedly, and won four rounds on my card.

Unless Froch learns some defense REAL QUICK, he's going to lose this fight. Jermain Taylor was landing bombs on him at will.

Should Ward use his handspeed, and boxing ability..........Froch stands no chance. It's really that simple. He's just too easy to hit.
          It's not being talked about because Froch's lack of defense is part of the way he fights..He lures ya in,if you can hit him your in range to be hit..For every one punch Johnson landed he was hit with 4 see how that works..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            It's not being talked about because Froch's lack of defense is part of the way he fights..He lures ya in,if you can hit him your in range to be hit..For every one punch Johnson landed he was hit with 4 see how that works..
            Well, he better abandon that game plan against someone like Ward. Ward will not be there to hit, you can mark my words. It's easy to look good against the likes of Abraham, Johnson, and Taylor, guys who like to mix it up.

But against Dirrell Froch looked awful. And I think he will look awful once again against Ward. Just too much amateur experience, and professionalism from Ward.

But once again, if I were a betting man (which I am not) I'd sure drop a hundred on Froch. For a 2-1 odds, you simply can't go wrong.

It'll be a close fight, but I picture Ward winning a 7-5 or 8-4 type decision.

Froch will get his licks in, but it just won't be enough, because he isn't going to knock Ward out, and he won't land enough to win enough rounds.

He's just too easy to hit. Whether that's part of his game plan or not.

Comment

• Originally posted by Squizz View Post
              Well, he better abandon that game plan against someone like Ward. Ward will not be there to hit, you can mark my words. It's easy to look good against the likes of Abraham, Johnson, and Taylor, guys who like to mix it up.

But against Dirrell Froch looked awful. And I think he will look awful once again against Ward. Just too much amateur experience, and professionalism from Ward.

But once again, if I were a betting man (which I am not) I'd sure drop a hundred on Froch. For a 2-1 odds, you simply can't go wrong.

It'll be a close fight, but I picture Ward winning a 7-5 or 8-4 type decision.

Froch will get his licks in, but it just won't be enough, because he isn't going to knock Ward out, and he won't land enough to win enough rounds.

He's just too easy to hit. Whether that's part of his game plan or not.
              Against Dirrell,Dirrell looked awful as well bro..And even Dirrell was hit and had evidence on his face(while Froch looked pretty clean)..Ward will get hit,he showed this against Bika and even slow AA..Froch is a better fighter then both,oh and Froch has improved since the Dirrell fight and won't be putting pressure on Ward..He will lay back and force Ward to come to him,don't sleep on Froch bro he is a better boxer then most give him credit for..

Comment

Working...
              X