Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Carl Froch: If I Hit Ward's Jaw, I'll Do Serious Damage

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m happy to see a lot of people writing Froch off I think he revels in the underdog status. Froch has a legitimate chance of becoming the winner of the super 6, while Ward is a talented and skilled boxer he is not the master boxer some try to make out he is beatable and Froch can do the job.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
      I don't find Ward boring,I find him to be smart and easy to listen too..He not like Froch but how many fighters are??
      Seemed pretty boring to me when he did the commentary for the Froch vs Johnson fight. Very monotone, seemed to lack enthusiasm.

Boxing have had some great personalities, Andre Ward won't be one of them.

He might be an interesting guy when you meet him but that doesn't come across in the media, well at least to me it doesn't

Has Ward ever done a press conference that made people talk?

Comment

• Originally posted by CHUCKIE M. View Post
        lmaooooo froch is indirectly saying that all he got is a punchers chance
        No he isn’t at all.

"A perfect fight for me is to outbox my opponent and catch up with him late in the fight, round 9, ten ,11, then get a stoppage to excite the fans"

“I’m confident against Ward that when i connect with a hurtful shot on the jaw section of that cranium ill do some serious damage”

He is simply confident of winning, not one thing he said indicated that he thinks he only has a punchers chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by -Lowkey- View Post
          No he isn’t at all.

"A perfect fight for me is to outbox my opponent and catch up with him late in the fight, round 9, ten ,11, then get a stoppage to excite the fans"

“I’m confident against Ward that when i connect with a hurtful shot on the jaw section of that cranium ill do some serious damage”

He is simply confident of winning, not one thing he said indicated that he thinks he only has a punchers chance.
          I agree bro,I don't think some guys even know what their talking about..

Comment

• Should be an interesting fight,i think Ward takes it by close decision

Comment

• Originally posted by The_Demon View Post
              Should be an interesting fight,i think Ward takes it by close decision
              Man, whos the cupcake babe on your av??

Comment

• Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                Man, whos the cupcake babe on your av??
                Her names Vikki Blows shes fine as hell

Thats actually her real name too,believe it or not

Comment

Gtfoh! She sure is fine as hell, just the way I'd describe her.:wank:

Comment

oh **** so it is, my mate had a pic of her up in our kitchen about 4 years ago lol

Comment

• Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
                      oh **** so it is, my mate had a pic of her up in our kitchen about 4 years ago lol
                      Originally posted by Pastrano View Post
                      Gtfoh! She sure is fine as hell, just the way I'd describe her.:wank:
                      She should be a ****star with a name like that!

Comment

Working...
                      X