Collapse
No announcement yet.

DELAHOYA: "I Know The Formula to beat MAYWEATHER. I'm Giving It to ORTIZ"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does he know the formula when he lost?

The guy needs to get off the drugs

Comment

Originally posted by [SIZE="6"
      Gino Ros;10957455]Oscar was 166 for Mayweather

I don't believe that Mayweather wore Reyes that nigh[/SIZE]t.

yes he did

Comment

Originally posted by tennis-legend View Post
        castillo beat mayweather

thats the blueprint
        thats the formula

castillo didnt train hard enough for the rematch because he knew how to beat mayweather and still the second fight shoulda been a SD

mayweather never beat castillo cleanly

the mayweathers pay off judges
        So you scored the punches Castillio landed on Floyds arms?
        I scord it 8-4 for Mayweather because of more effective punches.

Comment

Originally posted by Luilun View Post
          What fighters don't do is when Mayweather lifts his elbow I would tell my fighter to right hook the side of his elbow this would creat serious damage to Mayweather shoulder. I would also tell my fighter when he's doing his shoulder roll forget about his chin just hit the shoulder as hard as you can
          Gatti said he was going to do that too lol...that would be one of the worst things to do bcuz u would waste a bunch of punches and definitely get countered all nite!! That would only be kind of effective with someone big and long like Pwill if he had a good jab.

Comment

Hes just promoting

Comment

Originally posted by boxing2106 View Post
              Hes just promoting
              That's basically it. When he fought Floyd he had every advantage to begin with and he still lost.

Comment

Oscar already beat Floyd....but the only way Ortiz is gonna beat him is if he morphs himself into Manny Pacquiao. Then again, if he does that Floyd will "retire" again before the fight or start demanding the fight be staged on Mars

Comment

Originally posted by Champ Is Here View Post
                  Floyd was troubled cause he was injured and wasn't 100 percent healthy
                  I think Castillo deserves credit. I think it's his rough housing that caused Floyd to hurt himself. I think Floyd weren't prepared as much for the rough housing that Castillo brought and was off form and off his game that night, which put him in awkward position. It was a very close fight which i think Floyd won, and it was because Castillo made it that way and not Floyd.

Comment

lmao.... Oscar... he's just hyping the fight thats all guys.

acting as if he knows a formula.

Comment

CASTILLIO AND CASTILLO ALONE ... the only one close to beating mayweather. in the first fight of course.. because the second floyd just boxed him and won.

Comment

Working...
                      X