This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
    i would love to see a pic of what this guy looks like......

^ probably the closest pic....

seriously im willing to bet any money this guy is some obsessive virgin who wants to live his life through pacquiao, i bet you go to sleep every night after watching 100's of videos on youtube of him hoping you wake up the next day and can be him.....
    why do u want to see pic of another guy for?? and that pic is a nerdy white boy so that cant be me LOL! stop digging thru your old photo album hahah.. now im a virgin but your the one posting pics of some white nerdy kid and is talking about how u want to see me? LOL!! and why the phuck would i wanna be like manny for? LOL! im happy for what he has accomplished but im fine with being myself.. its u that hides behind a screen hoping that your skin color is a lil darker and ur name is floyd LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
      What I don't understand is that after every fight he thanks god, but then you find him in strip clubs getting into fights and gambling madly.
      It's not that hard to understand----you see, floyd is a hypocrite. Pure and simple.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        hmm i didnt know i need to write like i graduated from ucla LOL! im on a phucking boxing forums for crying out loud.. half the *****s in here oops i mean half the members in here didnt finish high school so who are u to tell me that i write like a 15 year old LOL!! obviously its clear enough for u to understand it cuz u reply back to it LOL!! and i did say *****s at a bar before and to my suprise half the people in there actually laughed out loud and started talking smack about lil floyd.. maybe u should leave the computer and the ucla campus for once.. ***** is different in the real world..
        lets be real... you've never been to a bar cause youre not old enough, i can tell just by your writing you are not 21 or older, its really easy to tell and you dont have to be a "ucla graduate" for that...... but if you are 21 than good luck in life in general with your socializing skills..... amazing you say some member havent finished high school when you use words like "cuz" instead of "cause"...........

as for me leaving the campus?, first off its summer, im not there..... your welcome to come in the fall though... hell i'll even invite you to a party aslong as you dont really look like some weirdo which i know the odds are not in my favorite in that book...... i'll introduce you to some girls, give you your first taste of women which youre desperately in need off

Comment

Originally posted by talz View Post
          What I was trying to get at was if Floyd believes there is a GOD then why is he doing things that GOD prohibits.
          You need to ask: If the U.S. was developed around and follows Christian values based on biblical principals (note: Presidents taking the oath of office with hand on the bible) then why are gambling and strip clubs still legal in the U.S.?

Comment

did not realize you cant believe in god and not gamble or see ****........ glad to know theres preaching here at boxingscene, forget going to church on sundays, i'll just come here

edit: i come to this site to lol'd at a bunch of social awkward boxing nerds who seem to masturbate to their favorite boxers, i'd hate to see what some of these pac fans look like in real life, im pretty sure far from a boxers physique to begin......and since i go to ucla, yes i've encounter hundreds of his fans..... and all weight less than 110 lbs
            I assumed floyd was a christian but he could easily be a deist or theist.

Comment

i would love to see a pic of what this guy looks like......

^ probably the closest pic....

seriously im willing to bet any money this guy is some obsessive virgin who wants to live his life through pacquiao, i bet you go to sleep every night after watching 100's of videos on youtube of him hoping you wake up the next day and can be him.....
              you said...

"and since i go to ucla, yes i've encounter hundreds of his fans..... and all weight less than 110 lbs"

kind of emabarrassing that they weigh less than 110 pounds and still an african american is asking thier brown brotha for ost?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

lets be real... you've never been to a bar cause youre not old enough, i can tell just by your writing you are not 21 or older, its really easy to tell and you dont have to be a "ucla graduate" for that...... but if you are 21 than good luck in life in general with your socializing skills..... amazing you say some member havent finished high school when you use words like "cuz" instead of "cause"...........

as for me leaving the campus?, first off its summer, im not there..... your welcome to come in the fall though... hell i'll even invite you to a party aslong as you dont really look like some weirdo which i know the odds are not in my favorite in that book...... i'll introduce you to some girls, give you your first taste of women which youre desperately in need off

since u want to know so much about me, i'll tell u a lil something but please dont be no crazy stalker.. im 28, married, no kids yet, lives in a condo, im from san diego hmm not that from from LA, put up some money and maybe we can see eachother in person then u can come back on here and tell all your *****s friend how that went.. cool?? im desperate for womens? but yet i havent mention anything about them while ur here begging to see a picture of me?? LOL!!

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
                  hmm i didnt know i need to write like i graduated from ucla LOL! im on a phucking boxing forums for crying out loud.. half the *****s in here oops i mean half the members in here didnt finish high school so who are u to tell me that i write like a 15 year old LOL!! obviously its clear enough for u to understand it cuz u reply back to it LOL!! and i did say *****s at a bar before and to my suprise half the people in there actually laughed out loud and started talking smack about lil floyd.. maybe u should leave the computer and the ucla campus for once.. ***** is different in the real world..

from lawyers, dna experts, drug experts, steroids experts huh

but when you look at statistics *****s are welfare collectors

wow

Comment

Originally posted by the vacationer View Post
                    you said...

"and since i go to ucla, yes i've encounter hundreds of his fans..... and all weight less than 110 lbs"

kind of emabarrassing that they weigh less than 110 pounds and still an african american is asking thier brown brotha for ost?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
                    lil asian midget is at the bottom of a black man's fear list haha.. yet why is floyd so scare of manny?? this is not in a black man's nature.. to be scared of lil asian midget...

Comment

Here's the link; http://www.ktnv.com/news/local/126746878.html

What a POS and utter fraud this clown is.

Comment

Working...
                      X