Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

46 tried and 46 failed (including 2 cops in a ******* bar).

Comment

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
      did not realize you cant believe in god and not gamble or see ****........ glad to know theres preaching here at boxingscene, forget going to church on sundays, i'll just come here

edit: i come to this site to lol'd at a bunch of social awkward boxing nerds who seem to masturbate to their favorite boxers, i'd hate to see what some of these pac fans look like in real life, im pretty sure far from a boxers physique to begin......and since i go to ucla, yes i've encounter hundreds of his fans..... and all weight less than 110 lbs
      i would hate to see how these *****s look like in real life.. but u see i dont care for that because i have better things to look at LOL!! didnt know to be a boxing fan u have to have a boxer's physique LOL!! so since u go to ucla and see all these nerdy pac fans what does this make u? a nerdy *****s? LOL!
      Last edited by iNDOLiFER; 08-04-2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by iNDOLiFER View Post
        so your logic of living is if you're rich then u can do whatever u want even if its wrong? ok got'cha ... who gives a phuck if floyd is the highest paid boxer in history, etc.. all that ***** doesnt mean jack.. when you're gifted with something special u dont go out abusing what you're gifted with.. funny i never hear any stories about manny beating up helpless people or threatening them to a fight..
        With the same breath dudes like sweetscience will ***** and complain about "the man" keeping him down.

Comment

so your logic of living is if you're rich then u can do whatever u want even if its wrong? ok got'cha ... who gives a phuck if floyd is the highest paid boxer in history, etc.. all that ***** doesnt mean jack.. when you're gifted with something special u dont go out abusing what you're gifted with.. funny i never hear any stories about manny beating up helpless people or threatening them to a fight..
          MAYWEATHER DID'T BEAT ANYONE UP OUTSIDE OF BOXING. STOP Making ***** up to prove ur point. your pathetic just like pacquiao,lol your a Hater,JUST ADMIT IT

Comment

i would hate to see how these *****s look like in real life.. but u see i dont care for that because i have better things to look at LOL!! didnt know to be a boxing fan u have to have a boxer's physique LOL!! so since u go to ucla and see all these nerdy pac fans what does this make u? a nerdy *****s? LOL!
            "i write LOL every other sentence because im just dying laughing over here, LOL LOL LOL"....

you write like a 15-year-old girl.... and wtf is a *****, same goes for *******... only computer nerds use those words, say that in a bar and you will just get laughed off until you leave outside.....

^ forgot to add a couple "LOL's" in there, i'll let you add them..

Comment

[QUOTE=John Connor;10943945]did not realize you cant believe in god and not gamble or see ****........ glad to know theres preaching here at boxingscene, forget going to church on sundays, i'll just come here

edit: i come to this site to lol'd at a bunch of social awkward boxing nerds who seem to masturbate to their favorite boxers, i'd hate to see what some of these pac fans look like in real life, im pretty sure far from a boxers physique to begin......and since i go to ucla, yes i've encounter hundreds of his fans..... and all weight less than 110 lbs[/QUOTE]

kind of emabarrassing that they weigh less than 110 pounds and still an african american is asking thier brown brotha for ost?

LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

Comment

Originally posted by SWEETSCIENCE100 View Post
                MAYWEATHER DID'T BEAT ANYONE UP OUTSIDE OF BOXING. STOP Making ***** up to prove ur point. your pathetic just like pacquiao,lol your a Hater,JUST ADMIT IT
                lets see laying his hand on a defenseless women? poking a security guard? threatening random people, cops to a fight??? this ring a bell??? hello??? why do u keep calling me a hater? what is there to hate about?? floyd put himself in these situation im just here to talk about it.. now why do u hate manny so much?? does manny go out and do all these things that floyd does but does it worst???

Comment

Originally posted by John Connor View Post
                  "i write LOL every other sentence because im just dying laughing over here, LOL LOL LOL"....

you write like a 15-year-old girl.... and wtf is a *****, same goes for *******... only computer nerds use those words, say that in a bar and you will just get laughed off until you leave outside.....

^ forgot to add a couple "LOL's" in there, i'll let you add them..

hmm i didnt know i need to write like i graduated from ucla LOL! im on a phucking boxing forums for crying out loud.. half the *****s in here oops i mean half the members in here didnt finish high school so who are u to tell me that i write like a 15 year old LOL!! obviously its clear enough for u to understand it cuz u reply back to it LOL!! and i did say *****s at a bar before and to my suprise half the people in there actually laughed out loud and started talking smack about lil floyd.. maybe u should leave the computer and the ucla campus for once.. ***** is different in the real world..

Comment

lets see laying his hand on a defenseless women? poking a security guard? threatening random people, cops to a fight??? this ring a bell??? hello??? why do u keep calling me a hater? what is there to hate about?? floyd put himself in these situation im just here to talk about it.. now why do u hate manny so much?? does manny go out and do all these things that floyd does but does it worst???
                    i would love to see a pic of what this guy looks like......

^ probably the closest pic....

seriously im willing to bet any money this guy is some obsessive virgin who wants to live his life through pacquiao, i bet you go to sleep every night after watching 100's of videos on youtube of him hoping you wake up the next day and can be him.....

Comment

Originally posted by madsweeney View Post
                      With the same breath dudes like sweetscience will ***** and complain about "the man" keeping him down.
                      1st of all, I never speak about the man keeping you down. I believe its harder for black men in the US but thats not an excuse, where theres a will theres a way,is my motto. I ve been in the Airforce for 18 years now, ive been all over the world, i own two homes, 4 cars, 1truck, 1 boat,3 bikes,2 jet skies,. Im married to a beautiful black goddess, and have 4 children. Very very blessed. 2 years left to retire and i'm only 36 years old. Now tell me, how you living, lol

Comment

Working...
                      X