Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are *****s crying that usada cant test pac in the philippines???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hilarious how ppl are still talking about a neutral organization doing the testing.

Comment

Simple Logic, No?

The fact that there's so much drama over the testing has made me suspicious of the Paquiao camp from the beginning. What we get on boxing sites is a lot of rage and nonsense from rabid groupies, what we need is logic to determine what's possibly happening. It doesn't make sense to hide behind a legion of mindless fans from arguably the richest fight in boxing history, it simply doesn't and since Mayweather is a fighter some love to hate, simple logic is again ignored and ad hominem issues are raised instead--i.e. Mayweather's a chicken, he's a punk, he black, he likes chicken, he's greedy and the list goes on. None of these issues have anything to do with the more pertinent facts of why Pacquiao won't simply take the test.

Unless one looks at the ramifications of Manny actually using something one can't see the logic in his refusal to be subjected to stringent testing. Not only would he lose many of his rabid fans overnight if he tested positive, but his victories would be subjected to the kind of scrutiny an "all-time great" could ill afford.

If Mayweather weren't as outspoken/controversial as he is, many wouldn't be so distracted and would readily access their logic circuits. But things being what they are folks simply refuse to ask logical questions, questions that could potentially implicate a fighter they adore in a practice that is all too common in sports today. In my humble opinion that makes them groupies not fans and the sport is all the poorer for it.
      Last edited by Slip Stream; 08-03-2011, 07:29 PM.

Comment

Why can Manny make money in the U.S.A? Why can he fight in the U.S.A?

But he can't get tested by USADA??? Sounds like Manny wants WADA to allow him to cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
          Why can Manny make money in the U.S.A? Why can he fight in the U.S.A?

But he can't get tested by USADA??? Sounds like Manny wants WADA to allow him to cheat.
          What do you mean?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
            Every time a peasant says "blood drained", I get a chuckle.
            Every time I hear a Dominican insinuate that they are educated or rich, I find it amusing....

Dominicans are amongst the lowest of all minority groups in terms of income and educational attainment in America....lol

Comment

If the fight is in America then why would'nt all the testing be conducted by the usada? Can someone with more insight on the subject explain that to me?

Comment

WHY ARE *****S CRYING....

Why do u care what *****s do?

Comment

Originally posted by Oh_Snap View Post
                  If the fight is in America then why would'nt all the testing be conducted by the usada? Can someone with more insight on the subject explain that to me?
                  It is in america and usada and/or another wada approved organization will do the testing. Just the rabid mayweather followers were complaining that pac doing the 1st half of his training camp in the philippines as has been the norm means that he's ducking testing based on a statement by arum that thr philippines is out of usada's jurisdiction.

In reality though even if he goes untested during his entire philippine camp he would still have to come stateside for the last 2 weeks of camp minimum where he would have to submit to usada regardless. The longer pac delays coming to the u.s. The more tests usada will cram within a shorter time frame which pac doesn't want given his claims that needles make him weak. So *****s are making a big deal over something that actually favors floyd rather than pac.

Comment

.. some of you mayflower fans man..

Comment

If PACMAN can train for half in the US, THEN HE SHOULD BE ABLE TO TRAIN THE WHOLE CAMP IN THE US. THERE IS SOMETHING FISHY ABOUT PACMAN. To many excuses,Mayweather is being very smart, in

making sure hes clean. If Pacman is allowed to train at home, then he will be given a chance to cheat . Here in the states, he can be tested at any time, he will have to be clean. When he gets knocked out the world will know he was dirty, and so will you.

Comment

Working...
                      X