Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why are *****s crying that usada cant test pac in the philippines???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ohh who cares just sign to fight!

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
      why complicate this crap so much? when pac comes to phils he calls PSC and says i'm here and the PSC will do the testing. when he comes to the US he calls USADA and says I'm here and USADA will do the testing. or in case WADA is involved he calls WADA and WADA calls PSC or USADA or whatever.
      that is the situation now as wada testing guidelines or program is very territorial..

usada if IN usa and other labs outside usa....

however, pac's and floyd's camps can even reach an agreement not entirely based on the above, if they wished to really have the fight...

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
        If you discredit PST (or whatever the organization in the Philippines is called) you're doing EXACTLY what Arum is doing - discrediting WADA. Which is stupid.
        arum really has no choice here. he can probably use WADA as a buffer zone between them and USADA,but in the end USADA will have to be involved to do the necessary testing on the ground.
        lab is not a huge concern really gino. they will just have to fly the samples elsewhere.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
          arum really has no choice here. he can probably use WADA as a buffer zone between them and USADA,but in the end USADA will have to be involved to do the necessary testing on the ground.
          lab is not a huge concern really gino. they will just have to fly the samples elsewhere.
          Why did you quote me? Your post had nothing to do with mine.

If you're discrediting USADA, PST or any other national WADA approved organization you're basically discrediting WADA, which is just stupid.

Comment

you guys are fooling yourselves. arum won't allow USADA to do ANY test on pac. NONE. he wants a org in the Philippines to do pacs test & mayweather can have usada do his......

mayweather will quickly say no & we will have no fight & thats how that will go........

from what i can see arum simply said anything to get the heat off of his a** (because marley was almost INTERROGATING him) so it doesn't matter anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Roach View Post
              Why did you quote me? Your post had nothing to do with mine.

If you're discrediting USADA, PST or any other national WADA approved organization you're basically discrediting WADA, which is just stupid.
              wada themselves claim that usada will be the best by far for may & pac to use.........arum have already stated that he's not using usada at all. not even for one test............

in arums mind usada are street criminals.......
              Last edited by americanbot; 08-03-2011, 06:31 PM.

Comment

It went from, "we have no issues" to " we dont want to use usada", to "we want wada to do it" back to "we have no issues".

Comment

Originally posted by shadeyfizzle View Post
                  Seriously *****s. Why are you crying???? This is a best case scenario for floyd and worst case for pac. Pac always does the 1st half of training camp at home. Usada not being able to test him there is irrelevant because all it means is they can cram all their tests within the last 2 weeks of the fight and pac will be weak and blood drained just like floyd intended from start. So really why all the outrage???
                  He's supposed to be tested should he train in the Philippines as well. Whatever country the competitor is from is supposed to be tested, not by USADA, but by the anti-doping agency, there [whom would be cooperating with USADA's testing regimen, just so USADA can pick up where the home country left off, when the competitor arrives in the states].

Yes, Pacquiao could avoid USADA by training at home, but you better believe he'll be getting tested from the moment he steps on US soil and most likely the day of the weigh-in [or perhaps the event] if he decides to show up in the states a week before the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by americanbot View Post
                    wada themselves claim that usada will be the best by far for may & pac to use.........arum have already stated that he's not using usada at all. not even for one test............

in arums mind usada are street criminals.......
                    lol usada are a bunch of *****s and tygart is actually gino.ros.
                    ^^^^^
                    the truth

Comment

Geezus, What’s wrong with these fukin *****s, complaining about something that is irrelevant? Be happy fukers that the fight will finally in the making.

Comment

Working...
                      X