No announcement yet.

How did you score Calzaghe-Hopkins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
    LOL, you must have been a Calzaghe opponent who got beat up by him. People have hinted you're jeff lacy but I would think jeff lacy would be mature then you are. Lacy seems nice in interviews, I hope you aren't him. But then again he/you might feel that Calzaghe costed him/you career with the beating you took.

I never seen anyone hate on a boxer as much as you do, something is wrong with you.
    i'm actually tocker pudwill but how does pointing out that the compubox numbers in that fight were wildly inaccurate make me a hater? you must hate reality if you think calzaghe landed that many punches.
    Last edited by daggum; 08-03-2011, 03:21 AM.

Comment

i scored it 1 point for Joe, drunk in a pub cheering him on.

I want to watch it again to rescore it, but I just cant bring myself to sit through that ****e again.

Comment

Originally posted by gingeralbino View Post
        i scored it 1 point for Joe, drunk in a pub cheering him on.

I want to watch it again to rescore it, but I just cant bring myself to sit through that ****e again.
        what a coincidence you were drunk and were rooting for joe just like 2 of the official judges. they must have been really hammered though because they gave him rounds where he didn't even land any clean punches!

Comment

Calzaghe by a nose

Last edited by PACnPBFsuck; 08-03-2011, 04:00 AM.

Comment

I don't remember how I scored it, I know I thought it was close though, I remember sitting on the edge of my seat bouncing a knee while I was waiting for the scores.

I thought it was a horrible performance by Hopkins, he was clearly worried about Joe's speed and work rate and his game play was to spoil and slow the pace - resulting in Calzaghe looking awful as well, there should never be a rematch, those two styles do not make good watching.

Comment

It was just another easy payday for Calzaghe.

Comment

I have a strange feeling that daggum has an opinion on this.

Comment

Originally posted by Sage84 View Post
                  I don't remember how I scored it, I know I thought it was close though, I remember sitting on the edge of my seat bouncing a knee while I was waiting for the scores.

I thought it was a horrible performance by Hopkins, he was clearly worried about Joe's speed and work rate and his game play was to spoil and slow the pace - resulting in Calzaghe looking awful as well, there should never be a rematch, those two styles do not make good watching.
                  Yeah I also can't remember my scoring but I had Calzaghe winning clearly..

Hopkins couldn't keep up with Calzaghe and had to resort to some play acting.

Comment

I think I had Calzaghe winning something like 116-112. Even though Calzaghe didn't land devastating punches or anything, he still outworked Hopkins I thought.

Comment

8-4 Calzaghe.

Comment

Working...
                      X