No announcement yet.

MAYWEATHER: "Pacquiao Went Behind Arum's Back And Tried To Do A Deal With Me"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
    Tried to negotiate = tried to ask for 20 days cutoff.
    Tried to negotiate = tried to ask to keep positive tests a secret.
    Let's assume that what Floyd said is true. That means Pac tried to start another round of negotiations directly without a middleman. Floyd have repeatedly stressed that Pac is not his own man. Now that Pac is proving that he is his own man, is Floyd taking the challenge? Has he made any move to respond?

Based on the responses of most Floyd fans in this thread, including you, Floyd should not because of one reason after another. So if Floyd should not bother to negotiate directly with Pac, and he won't do it with Arum either, how then can this fight be ever made?

It is clear that, like Floyd, most of his fans do not want this fight to happen.

Comment

• If this is true, I have a WHOLE new level of respect for Manny, he might not be such a cheater or coward after all.

He should have been left Bob Arum.

Comment

• Originally posted by tatangb45 View Post
        Let's assume that what Floyd said is true. That means Pac tried to start another round of negotiations directly without a middleman. Floyd have repeatedly stressed that Pac is not his own man. Now that Pac is proving that he is his own man, is Floyd taking the challenge? Has he made any move to respond?

Based on the responses of most Floyd fans in this thread, including you, Floyd should not because of one reason after another. So if Floyd should not bother to negotiate directly with Pac, and he won't do it with Arum either, how then can this fight be ever made?

It is clear that, like Floyd, most of his fans do not want this fight to happen.
        so Arum can sue mayweather later??? LOL
        Arum is manny boss...

Comment

• Still means nothing if Manny has not signed a contract backing up his claim of "I agreed to everything" words.

No signed contract means no fight.

Comment

Okay so that your peasant mind can understand this. If Pac who is under contract really did try and negotiate, as of right now its guess work as it could have been someone from team pac etc. But if he did, it would not MATTER!!!

Pac is under contract with Bob Arum. Notice how Floyd simply bought out his contract... Nothing good can come from sitting down with Pac and talking because Pac once again is under contract. Nothing can be agreed upon because PAC DOES NOT CALL THE SHOTS!!!!

This is why MAYWEATHER KEEPS SAYING HE IS HIS OWN MAN....

Now if PAC AND MAYWEATHER AGREED UPON ANYTHING IT WOULDN'T MATTER AS AL HAYMON WOULD NOT NEGOTIATE WITH PAC BEHIND ARUMS BACK AS THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO GET SUED. WHICH PAC IS ALREADY DOING ANYWAY.

NOTHING CAN COME FROM THIS. EVEN IF PAC WAS HIS OWN MAN AND FLOYD WAS STILL WITH AL HAYMON.... NOTHING COULD COME OUT OF THIS. NOTHING!!! ITS A WASTE OF TIME.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEASANTS HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THIS.

PAC CAN PUT PRESSURE ON ARUM IF HE REALLY WANTED TO BY SIMPLY STATING SO IN A INTERVIEW HERE IN THE STATES. NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES WHERE NO ONE REALLY HEARS THE ****, BUT HERE IN THE STATES....

ALL HE WOULD HAVE TO SAY ON ESPN IS THAT HES READY TO FIGHT ARUM IS READY AND WE CAN HAVE A CAMERA CREW HERE TO SEE I AM WILLING TO TAKE THE TEST AND SEE ME AND FLOYD SIGN THE PAPERWORK.

THIS IN TURN WOULD PUT ARUM ON FRONT STREET AND IF ARUM DIDNT AGREE, PAC WOULD BE CLEARED OF COWARDICE AND ARUM WOULD BE IDENTIFIED AS THE MAN HOLDING UP THE FIGHT. If Floyd somehow stated, let me think about it, then he would be looked at as the coward. This is simple.

But its plain to see that PAC AND BOB ARE WORKING TOGETHER IN THEIR DUCKING....

Comment

• Originally posted by QADASHBANYAH View Post
              Okay so that your peasant mind can understand this. If Pac who is under contract really did try and negotiate, as of right now its guess work as it could have been someone from team pac etc. But if he did, it would not MATTER!!!

Pac is under contract with Bob Arum. Notice how Floyd simply bought out his contract... Nothing good can come from sitting down with Pac and talking because Pac once again is under contract. Nothing can be agreed upon because PAC DOES NOT CALL THE SHOTS!!!!

This is why MAYWEATHER KEEPS SAYING HE IS HIS OWN MAN....

Now if PAC AND MAYWEATHER AGREED UPON ANYTHING IT WOULDN'T MATTER AS AL HAYMON WOULD NOT NEGOTIATE WITH PAC BEHIND ARUMS BACK AS THAT IS A GOOD WAY TO GET SUED. WHICH PAC IS ALREADY DOING ANYWAY.

NOTHING CAN COME FROM THIS. EVEN IF PAC WAS HIS OWN MAN AND FLOYD WAS STILL WITH AL HAYMON.... NOTHING COULD COME OUT OF THIS. NOTHING!!! ITS A WASTE OF TIME.

I DONT UNDERSTAND WHY YOU PEASANTS HAVE SUCH A HARD TIME UNDERSTANDING THIS.

PAC CAN PUT PRESSURE ON ARUM IF HE REALLY WANTED TO BY SIMPLY STATING SO IN A INTERVIEW HERE IN THE STATES. NOT IN THE PHILIPPINES WHERE NO ONE REALLY HEARS THE ****, BUT HERE IN THE STATES....

ALL HE WOULD HAVE TO SAY ON ESPN IS THAT HES READY TO FIGHT ARUM IS READY AND WE CAN HAVE A CAMERA CREW HERE TO SEE I AM WILLING TO TAKE THE TEST AND SEE ME AND FLOYD SIGN THE PAPERWORK.

THIS IN TURN WOULD PUT ARUM ON FRONT STREET AND IF ARUM DIDNT AGREE, PAC WOULD BE CLEARED OF COWARDICE AND ARUM WOULD BE IDENTIFIED AS THE MAN HOLDING UP THE FIGHT. If Floyd somehow stated, let me think about it, then he would be looked at as the coward. This is simple.

But its plain to see that PAC AND BOB ARE WORKING TOGETHER IN THEIR DUCKING....
              One more pathetic attempt to keep Floyd from fighting Pac.

So, now Floyd is guessing and/or lying when he claimed that Pac went behind Arum's back and tried to make a deal with him.
              Another brilliant excuse.

You are also saying that it does not matter whether Pac tried to negotiate directly with Floyd, and it's not even worth responding to.
              Have you ever been involved in any negotiations before? We're not talking about peanuts here. We're talking about a deal that's worth over a $100 million.
              Pac can make a different, one shot agreement with Arum just to make this fight happen. Arum would have little objection as long as he ends up making a good profit. That's how deals are sometimes made in order to convince the other party to negotiate. If that other party still refuses to consider, then making that fight happen becomes almost impossible. In simple words, that is called DUCKING!

The rest of your arguments are more rehash of discredited excuses and are not worth responding to.

P.S. Your constant use of the word "peasant" only shows your lack maturity, or at the least, the lack of proper education.
              Do everyone a favor, quit posting in this forum.

Comment

• CONTRACT WITH TOP RANK!

I cant believe this thread is still going... smh.

Comment

One more pathetic attempt to keep Floyd from fighting Pac.

So, now Floyd is guessing and/or lying when he claimed that Pac went behind Arum's back and tried to make a deal with him.
                  Another brilliant excuse.

You are also saying that it does not matter whether Pac tried to negotiate directly with Floyd, and it's not even worth responding to.
                  Have you ever been involved in any negotiations before? We're not talking about peanuts here. We're talking about a deal that's worth over a $100 million.
                  Pac can make a different, one shot agreement with Arum just to make this fight happen. Arum would have little objection as long as he ends up making a good profit. That's how deals are sometimes made in order to convince the other party to negotiate. If that other party still refuses to consider, then making that fight happen becomes almost impossible. In simple words, that is called DUCKING!

The rest of your arguments are more rehash of discredited excuses and are not worth responding to.

P.S. Your constant use of the word "peasant" only shows your lack maturity, or at the least, the lack of proper education.
                  Do everyone a favor, quit posting in this forum.
                  All Tingtang does is write commentary. He NEVER actually presents a well crafted argument to support his assertions.

He asks questions like:

"So, now Floyd is guessing and/or lying when he claimed that Pac went behind Arum's back and tried to make a deal with him."

and the answers his own question by following up with: "Another brilliant excuse."

You truly have shown a desire to speak with authority and insight. Yet you have absolutely none.

Paraphrasing arguments is not the same as presenting facts that refute an existing argument. Your foolish endeavor into the world of semantics was a waste of everyone's time.

You are not a boxing fan. You clearly lack a basic understanding of the sport, and have only had an interest since Manny Pacquiao had gained notoriety.

The pretentious nature of your posts may help you to seem more educated and refined to your fellow peasants, but I see you as the lowly swine that you truly are.

You have paraded your ignorance and worse, your stupidity, around the site in passed weeks as if you have a working knowledge of boxing despite your not being a fan or student of the game. You've continued to attempt to legitimize the illegitimate and use opinions in place of facts to impress the *******ed minds of your peers.

You don't impress anyone. At least some peasants attempt to craft an argument that is somewhat based on fact. You are content to type your whims and and other moronic musings as if it were a Filipino lullaby.

You are beneath me, peasant. No matter how desperately you attempt to make you hero seem worthy, he too is a peasant.

The contract is there to be signed. The terms have been agreed upon. Floyd has laid down the gauntlet. Still, no answer from the catchweight king. Pacquiao has agreed to all of Floyd's tests. Keep in mind that these were FLOYD'S tests, not Pacquiao's demand. Now, through an unprecedented act of desperation and cowardice, Manny Pacquiao has decided that USADA is biased and has gone back on his word.

A man is only as good as his word. The shameful part is that Filipinos see Manny as a shining star of the Philippines. How he has let you guys down. Excuse after excuse after excuse. Why agree to terms that you cannot live up to?

Three years. Three years and only now that the former hurdles have been passed has Manny Pacquioa expressed any concern about USADA. He's always know USADA was the agency doing the testing. Why wait until now to voice this?

There is no defense. I don't think Manny is scared of Floyd. I don't think Floyd is scared of Manny. I don't think professional fighters are scared of other fighters. I do think however that Pacquiao is scared of being exposed.

Its the tests that have made Pacquiao reluctant, not the prospect of losing. Manny has lost several time already. That isn't something he should be concerned with. Its the idea that he will not be at peak performance because of the randomness of the tests.

You peasants can do your best to cloud the facts, but you won't find success. If you had debated in good faith maybe the dialogue would be different. Instead you choose to be deliberate in your stupidity and so I see you will not learn from any information from any source. Even when Pacquiao himself agrees and then falls short of being a man by not following through you attempt to lie for him.

I have no time for your foolishness. Therefore I have no time for you.

Go learn something about boxing and its rich history. Once you have bettered yourself see me again and we shall see if you are worthy or a waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by viewsat View Post
                    arum will commit suicide if manny leaves
                    If he didn't commit suicide when Oscar left, or when Floyd left...He sure as hell won't when/if Manny leaves.

He will just go on about doing what he does, and find another fighter to milk.

Comment

• Originally posted by BoxingFollower View Post
                      If this is true, I have a WHOLE new level of respect for Manny, he might not be such a cheater or coward after all.
                      He should have been left Bob Arum.
                      A cheat? Only time will tell (it always does in the matter of cheating)...

A coward? He is far from that.

Comment

Working...
                      X