• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

sounds like bullshyt...

Comment

Originally posted by DarrylX View Post
      sounds like bullshyt...
      Possibly. But he said it into a bank of cameras and microphones. Clear as day.

How many people from Team Pacquiao have refuted it ?

*crickets*

Comment

Originally posted by Kenny MF Powers View Post
        Who would trust a man who is already attempting to sue you? Especially considering whats being discussed could have negative legal issues?
        Trust a man who is already attempting to sue you?? K, you or I might not a agree on the premise but you apparently have no clue what's involved. And what does this have to do with trust?

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
        Bob Arum can LITERALLY stop the fight if Floyd/Manny did that.

If Arum has a legitimate contract with Manny, then Manny can't do that. In fact, MP/GBP would open themselves to civil penalties for doing that.
        I'm not discussing the possibility of a fight outside of TR, as again, it is a given that that would not occur. Bob Arum doesn't run a mom and pop operation. Most of us get that.

I'm addressing the statement Floyd made. IF Pac reached out to him (not clear if it's Pac or more likely his handlers), IF it is Pac (or even if it wasn't) why wouldn't you sit down with him/them off the record? Just between them. Maybe it would've advanced the cause between GBP and TR directly as a result of the primaries having a sit down.

Comment

Because it wouldnt matter. Pac could beg arum for the fight. Wont matter till arum decides to let it happen.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post
            Trust a man who is already attempting to sue you?? K, you or I might not a agree on the premise but you apparently have no clue what's involved. And what does this have to do with trust?

I'm not discussing the possibility of a fight outside of TR, as again, it is a given that that would not occur. Bob Arum doesn't run a mom and pop operation. Most of us get that.

I'm addressing the statement Floyd made. IF Pac reached out to him (not clear if it's Pac or more likely his handlers), IF it is Pac (or even if it wasn't) why wouldn't you sit down with him/them off the record? Just between them. Maybe it would've advanced the cause between GBP and TR directly as a result of the primaries having a sit down.
            Question: do you think that Arum's contract with Pac stipulates that Arum will negotiate on Manny's behalf?

Please respond.

Comment

Originally posted by ChiTown2Diego View Post

who says he didnt? we dont know what happened

Comment

what's the point of this?

koncz was telling the truth, then. that floyd was offered $50 million guarantee to fight in singapore and he demanded $100 million. which means this is nothing secret.

are you also saying drug testing is not the issue, but the money?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post

koncz was telling the truth, then. that floyd was offered $50 million guarantee to fight in singapore and he demanded $100 million. which means this is nothing secret.

floyd never asked for 100 mil, manny never agreed to floyd ost demand b.c he wanted 7 days, and who the **** is going to fight in singapore, you fool?

Comment

Originally posted by pacfan View Post

:
                    Side question: If Pac is so huge in Asia, and if that region is such a viable market for him, how come he never fights there?

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      Side question: If Pac is so huge in Asia, and if that region is such a viable market for him, how come he never fights there?
                      ******* owned

Comment

Working...
                      X