No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Tim Bradley To Get Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
    no surprise there really. it just reinforces the majority opinion, that he doesn't want to fight atm period. if he had a good excuse i'm sure the alphabet organizations would've let him keep the belt for another 6 month cycle.
    WBC is preferring mexicans atm yes...but i'm not sure if maidana/guerrero could fight for their strap, maybe they are ranked too low by the WBC idk...each alphabet org.has their own rankings.
    yeah of course every organization has their own rankings, but doesn't maidana have the interim wba title? khan has the real belt for that one. there isn't any second tier wbo or wbc lww title out now is there? either way, i'm sure bradley could fight later this year if he wanted to, but if he really sits out to try and get a shot at pac/may, then they should strip him since he has moved up before to 147 and is doing it a second time instead of defending his 140 belt(s).

Comment

HOW Embarrassing For Bradley! He Won't Fight Morales Or ANYONE!

Forget the legal trouble.... Bradley brought that on himself. Bradley doesn't want to fight anyone because he's a one and done Champ. He can't beat Pacquiao or Khan whom he backed out of for a 50/50 split. He can't beat Maidana, Ortiz, Cotto, Margarito, Marquez, Mosley, and probably can't beat Rios. That's a heckuva predicament. Bradley is stuck. As soon as he steps up to fight any of those named, he gets destroyed. SO a funny thing happened on the way to the ring to beat a scared Devon Alexander. You're given a belt, and can't defend it, cause you're gonna get knocked out.... which is why Bradley has not fought. He knows the same thing. He's ONE and DONE.

Comment

Working...
      X