Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Erik Morales Expects Tim Bradley To Get Stripped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another gift-wrapped title handed out by the WBC. Didn't they catch enough flak for handing the title to Canelo for his bout against Matthew Hatton?

Comment

Getting stripped is the first step to getting laid. Bradley must be excited right now.

Comment

it's TB's fault.

WAR MORALES!

Comment

even though 6 months is a bit early to strip someone due to inactivity, i wouldn't mind it in this case. bradley is clearing duck khan for whatever reasons he has, the wbo should strip him for sure imo. but yeah, another scam move by the wbc to help out their own, ****in sulaiman.

Comment

the "green belt" used to mean something, now it's become the most laughed at organization/belt out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Leohappy View Post
              bradley had the fight there,but he pulled out at the last moment. and now he announced he won't be fighting for a while. whatever happened to him anyway. he went from hero to zero in 6 months. if you don't want to fight just vacate the belts prob.solved. bradley needs a fight and soon. like i said before making noise is the way to pac/floyd,not sitting it out.
              Its fine that Bradley gets stripped but a Morales/Barrios for the title is just plain wrong

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                even though 6 months is a bit early to strip someone due to inactivity, i wouldn't mind it in this case. bradley is clearing duck khan for whatever reasons he has, the wbo should strip him for sure imo. but yeah, another scam move by the wbc to help out their own, ****in sulaiman.
                no surprise there really. it just reinforces the majority opinion, that he doesn't want to fight atm period. if he had a good excuse i'm sure the alphabet organizations would've let him keep the belt for another 6 month cycle.
                WBC is preferring mexicans atm yes...but i'm not sure if maidana/guerrero could fight for their strap, maybe they are ranked too low by the WBC idk...each alphabet org.has their own rankings.

Comment

i like erick ,but him fighting a bum like jorge barrioss just to get a waterdown belt is not all that cool.

Comment

All Boxers; Don't defend....get stripped.

Morales should retire, but he's right.

Comment

Originally posted by throbk1974 View Post
                      the "green belt" used to mean something, now it's become the most laughed at organization/belt out there.
                      The "green currency" used to mean something, too. Green's going out of fashion...

Comment

Working...
                      X