Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Which fighter is more dangerous??Bradley for Pac or Ortiz for Mayweather???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
    Absolutely. Bradley is much better than both of them.

Again, all I was doing with the Judah example was showing that someone can be a two time world champion in two weights and still be overrated.

Nothing more, nothing less.
    Not really,Judah is not overrated..I truly don't understand why you keep saying this..Judah has not been favored over a legit foe in yrs...

Now if you mean when he was at 140lb on the come up,I can agree with that..But what young fighter who is talented(which let's be honest,not to many fighters looked like Zab)has not been a bit over done??3G Matt's Khan Berto and Ortiz are all recent examples..

But since that Tszyu lost,Zab was never really viewed the same..I disagree with the whole Judah being overrated..I believe he was rated right where he belongs,as a solid B- or C+ kinda fighter..

Comment

Well, you say he's more skilled than Pacquaio and would outbox Marquez.

To me that's overrating him in quite a big way.
      Not really based on styles..I think the skill level is closer with Bradley and Marquez then it is with Bradley and Pac..But Pac talent wise,Pac blows both outta the water..But I believe Bradley would get a B to A- in every attribute department..I don't believe that's the case for Marquez or Pac,which is why I believe he is more skilled then both..But I will say Marquez is closer to Bradley(imo)in the skill department then Pac is..

Comment

• Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Not really,Judah is not overrated..I truly don't understand why you keep saying this..Judah has not been favored over a legit foe in yrs...

Now if you mean when he was at 140lb on the come up,I can agree with that..But what young fighter who is talented(which let's be honest,not to many fighters looked like Zab)has not been a bit over done??3G Matt's Khan Berto and Ortiz are all recent examples..

But since that Tszyu lost,Zab was never really viewed the same..I disagree with the whole Judah being overrated..I believe he was rated right where he belongs,as a solid B- or C+ kinda fighter..
        I've said it once I keep saying it, by saying it once

Judah's not overrated now at the twighlight of his career but he was overrated even after he'd lost to Tszyu and was a two weight Champion. When he was the Lineal Champion at 147, Mayweather-Judah was considered a sort of Super Fight. That itself tells you how overrated Judah was once upon a time. He was more overrated than all the fighter's you name there.

Comment

Not really based on styles..I think the skill level is closer with Bradley and Marquez then it is with Bradley and Pac..But Pac talent wise,Pac blows both outta the water..But I believe Bradley would get a B to A- in every attribute department..I don't believe that's the case for Marquez or Pac,which is why I believe he is more skilled then both..But I will say Marquez is closer to Bradley(imo)in the skill department then Pac is..
          And there you have it.

You think Marquez and Bradley have a similar skill level, I think that's is overrating him in big way.

In my eyes Bradley get's a C+ at best in every department apart from condintioning.

You saying he get's an A- in multiple departments is overrating him drastically in my eyes.

Again, sorry if that offends you. That's just my opinion.

Like I said, I'm not saying he's poor or not a top fighter. I just don't think he's as good as you think he is.

Comment

And there you have it.

You think Marquez and Bradley have a similar skill level, I think that's is overrating him in big way.

In my eyes Bradley get's a C+ at best in every department apart from condintioning.

You saying he get's an A- in multiple departments is overrating him drastically in my eyes.

Again, sorry if that offends you. That's just my opinion.

Like I said, I'm not saying he's poor or not a top fighter. I just don't think he's as good as you think he is.
            A C+ at BEST in every department,yet look at all he has accomplished..

Nah it does not offend me at all,unlike some,I can respect others opinions..It does not make ya dumb or a B!tch or a nutthugger or any other crazy thing people on this site throw around..Just means we differ in opinion is all..But we're smart enough to discuss it like gentleman..

I just hope we get this fight by like the summer..I've wanted this fight for damn near a yr and a half already..I hope it could be made..

Comment

• Man we don't know what Bradley is right now. The PAC fight was ridiculous and a robbery. His fight before that was against a far gone champ in Casa mayor. Before that it was a farce fight with Alexander. He did pretty well up to the stoppage BT not impressive. My opinion is that he may be the most irrelevant champion to date. It was a time I spoke on his behalf now it seems like he might just be skating through. I won't pretend to know his career moves in and out but the fact that he even fights is of no relevance to me.

Comment

I've said it once I keep saying it, by saying it once

Judah's not overrated now at the twighlight of his career but he was overrated even after he'd lost to Tszyu and was a two weight Champion. When he was the Lineal Champion at 147, Mayweather-Judah was considered a sort of Super Fight. That itself tells you how overrated Judah was once upon a time. He was more overrated than all the fighter's you name there.
                What the hell,Mayweather Zab was looked at as a super fight because they were both very well known names..But in reality Zab was coming off a loss to Baldy and most knew he would lose that fight...

Like I've already said will have different views and that's cool..But I don't think after the Tsyzu fight,Zab had that same level of hype that he had on his come up..

Comment

• Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
                  Man we don't know what Bradley is right now. The PAC fight was ridiculous and a robbery. His fight before that was against a far gone champ in Casa mayor. Before that it was a farce fight with Alexander. He did pretty well up to the stoppage BT not impressive. My opinion is that he may be the most irrelevant champion to date. It was a time I spoke on his behalf now it seems like he might just be skating through. I won't pretend to know his career moves in and out but the fact that he even fights is of no relevance to me.
                  Well this had nothing to do with the thread..Thanks..

Comment

A C+ at BEST in every department,yet look at all he has accomplished..

Nah it does not offend me at all,unlike some,I can respect others opinions..It does not make ya dumb or a B!tch or a nutthugger or any other crazy thing people on this site throw around..Just means we differ in opinion is all..But we're smart enough to discuss it like gentleman..

I just hope we get this fight by like the summer..I've wanted this fight for damn near a yr and a half already..I hope it could be made..
                    C+ in every depart with A+ conditioning is one damn good fighter and a hard guy to beat. Not many with that in their locker.

Yeah, hopefully they can make these fights with Bradley and Marquez or Pacquaio.

Believe me, if Bradley beats Pacquaio (Legitimately, as I think the first was a robbery) or Marquez he'd get all the credit in the world from me. Truth be told, I like the guy. I love his mentality, his work ethic, his determination. I love that about him. I just don't rate him as an elite fighter. Very good, yes. Elite, no. Doesn't mean he can't reach it.

Hope I didn't offend you at all. Just differing opinions.

Comment

What the hell,Mayweather Zab was looked at as a super fight because they were both very well known names..But in reality Zab was coming off a loss to Baldy and most knew he would lose that fight...

Like I've already said will have different views and that's cool..But I don't think after the Tsyzu fight,Zab had that same level of hype that he had on his come up..
                      No, I said when he was Lineal Champion at 147. Not when he lost to Baldomir.

When Judah was Lineal Champion, the fight was Mayweather was considered a boarderline Super fight. Which again, outlines how overrated he actually was once.

And Zab didn't have the same hype he had when he was undefeated. That was Tyson level. But he still had a lot of hype for a long while after that.

Comment

Working...
                      X