Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damn, this **** is really starting to get interesting..

Comment

• Originally posted by big_james10 View Post
      Arum offered Floyd $8 million to fight Margarito, but it came with a catch. Floyd would have to sign a three-fight deal with Arum to get that fight and that money. Floyd had just left Arum and wanted nothing more to do with him. So, Floyd signed with Joe Goosen and made $8 million plus $1 to fight Baldomir.
      EveRybody who says floyd ducked marg pay attention to this post....

Comment

• Originally posted by Cuauhtli02 View Post
        is this foreal? I thought arum said Manny was guaranteed $20 million?
        Arum also said the fight sold 1.3 million PPVs. You don't actually believe that, do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
          I'm still challenging you to a financial discussion.
          Are you accepting the challenge?

...or do you need a cutoff date?
          LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Best post EVER!

Comment

• It really sucks that a guy like Pacquiao has already been screwed out of his money for the best years of his career. If you're cheering at Pacquiao getting screwed, you're a dick. However, I do find one thing particularly hilarious. Think how many of the ******* fanboys were cheering for Bob Arum to keep Nonito Donaire with a lawsuit. Because Arum was associated with Pacquiao, so many *******s celebrated when Arum "won" his lawsuit with Donaire because in their eyes the good guys were winning.

The diehard Pinoy fanboys have basically been cheering for their favorite fighters to get screwed out of all of their money because Floyd Mayweather is the bad guy and since Arum is associated with Pacquiao they are the good guys.

Comment

• Gino *******minator

Comment

• Originally posted by MrRolltide91 View Post
                if manny leaves arum you will start to hear that manny cherry pics and was scared to take the test and how truly special a fighter tim bradley is and how there has never been anyone like him.
                lol I was thinking something like that would happen also

Comment

• Originally posted by RachelB View Post
                  It really sucks that a guy like Pacquiao has already been screwed out of his money for the best years of his career. If you're cheering at Pacquiao getting screwed, you're a dick. However, I do find one thing particularly hilarious. Think how many of the ******* fanboys were cheering for Bob Arum to keep Nonito Donaire with a lawsuit. Because Arum was associated with Pacquiao, so many *******s celebrated when Arum "won" his lawsuit with Donaire because in their eyes the good guys were winning.

The diehard Pinoy fanboys have basically been cheering for their favorite fighters to get screwed out of all of their money because Floyd Mayweather is the bad guy and since Arum is associated with Pacquiao they are the good guys.

do you look like rachel donaire??

Comment

• Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                    Gino *******minator
                    THIS.

And you know what's funny? We have idiots in this very thread saying how they don't care about boxer's finances. YET, when Floyd has problems with the IRS, they are the FIRST ****ers to jump all over it. HAHAHA.

Let this be a lesson to ANY potential boxer out there:

Graduate high school BEFORE becoming a professional athlete! And to think.......THIS ****** IS ACTUALLY A CONGRESSMAN IN THE PHILIPPINES...........DEAR GOD HAVE MERCY ON OUR SOULS!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• NOW.................DO YOU IDIOTIC *******S SEE WHY US FLOYD SUPPORTERS ARE SO ANTI-ARUM?!?!??!?!?!??!

It's not even Manny himself that I hate, TBH. It's ****IN TOP RANK I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH.

Manny seems like a nice enough guy. He's just ******ed. And ****, TBH, MOST BOXERS ARE!

Comment

Working...
                      X