No announcement yet.

Pacquiao vs Marquez in Jeopardy : Pacquiao Financial Problems

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by borgata View Post
    im sure he can write a portion of that off on his taxes no? im sure most sports/ entertainers could......
    Yeah, he could write it as a business expense...but it's still an expense.

A common misperception is that a write-off isn't painful. It still is.

Comment

• so arums been robbing him?

Comment

• Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
        did he fight margarito?

so what does it matter what was offered?

he didn't make big money when he was with arum. he made most of his money after he left.

this is not a pacquiao vs. mayweather thing i'm arguing , idiot.

i don't care.

but he said mayweather was making the same money with arum as pacquiao is now.

he wasn't. he left arum before his megabucks fights.
        YOU ARE A ******, THE MAN WAS MAKING 6 MILLION EASY, AND THATS WHAT PAC IS MAKING NOW, WHY YOU MAD HOMIE??

YOU TELLING ME FLOYD DINT MAKE AT LEAST 6 MILLION VS GATTI???

IS THAT WHAT YOU SAYING??

HE WAS GUARANTEED A MINIMUM VS JUDAH OF 6 MILLION AND THIS WAS BACK IN "06"!!! LOL

IT TURNED OUT TO BE 5 BECAUSE JUDAH LOST PLUS HE GOT A PERCENTAGE...
        With the loss to Baldomir, it appeared that Judah's much anticipated bout with Mayweather was off, but Judah's promoter Don King and Mayweather's promoter Bob Arum reworked the deals so the fight would go on. Mayweather was scheduled to earn a minimum $6 million while Judah was to earn $3 million plus a percentage of the profits, but because of Judah's loss, Mayweather earned a minimum $5 million while Judah was guaranteed $1 million plus a percentage of profits above $7 million.[1] The fight took place on April 8, 2006, at the Thomas and Mack Center in Las Vegas.
        HE (PAC) MADE 6 MILLION VS SHANE MOSLEY!!!

HE HASNT EVEN MADE 8 MILLION DOLLAR PER FIGHT!!!!

WHAT FLOYD WAS TURNED DOWN 5 YEARS AGO!!!

Marquez 2: $5.5 million

Cotto: $7.5 million

Hatton: $7.4 million

Delahoya: $6.6 million

Mosley: $6 million

WHY YOU MAD THO??

AND THE WHOLE POINT OF THIS IS TO SHOW YOU FOOLS HOW ****** YOU ARE.

HE LEFT ARUM AND NOW MAKES IN X1 FIGHT WHAT PAC MAKES IN X3 FIGHTS, YOU CAN ARGUE ALL DAY LONG YOU GODDAMN PEASANT....

ARUM STATED OUTTA HIS OWN MOUTH THAT HE OFFERED FLOYD 8 MILLION FOR MARGARITO....

PLAIN AND SIMPLE!!!!

MANNY JUST MADE

7.4 MILLION AGAINST COTTO!!

FLOYD WAS OFFERED 8 MILLION FOPR MARGARITO LOL!!

NOW TO REALLY RUB IT IN PEASANT, WE STILL HAVENT TAKEN INTO ACCOUNT NOT ONLY WAS FLOYD MAKING MORE THAN HIM, BUT WITH THE RISE IN INFLATION, HE REALLY BLEW MANNY OUT OF THE WATER. THAT 8 MILLION THEN WAS WORTH MORE IN GOODS AND SERVICES THEN IT IS RIGHT NOW TODAY!!

WITH MANNY MAKING 6 MILLION WITH SHANE, REMEMBER FLOYD MADE MORE THAN THIS VS JUDAH!!! LOL!!

THESE ARE FACTS!!!!

THE DOLLAR IS WEAKER DUE TO BORROWING AND INFLATION, INFLATION ONLY HAPPENS WHEN PEOPLE BORROW MONEY AND THE INCREASE OF DEBT NOTES (MONEY) DECREASES ITS VALUE!!!

I THINK EVERYONE HERE KNOWS THE ECONOMY IS IN WORSE SHAPE THAN WHEN IT WAS DURING THE TIME OF FLOYD AND ARUMS SPLIT....

YOU CANT EVEN COUNT AND TRYING TO POST.....

BOTTOM LINE PAC AINT MAKING ****.....

Comment

• Is it fair to say that ****s finally hit the fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
            Is it fair to say that ****s finally hit the fan?
            Pretty much wacth how the good guy Arum turns his back on Pac and wacth how the *******s are going to shut there mouth about Arum being this so called good guy looking out for Pac end crap

Comment

• Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
              Is it fair to say that ****s finally hit the fan?
              IT DAMN SURE HAS LOL!!!!!!

THIS IS WHY ARUM IS QUIET. THATS WHY ARUM DIDNT RESPOND TO WADA, BUT WAS READY TO TRY AND EXPLAIN PACQUIAOS TAX ISSUES, AND STATED EVERYTHING WAS ALL GOOD...... IT'S NOT.

I HAVE ENOUGH COMMON SENSE TO KNOW THAT WHEN A MAN SAYS ALL IS GOOD ON ANOTHER MANS MONEY, HES ROBBING HIM BLIND...

FOR ALL OF THOSE WONDERING how Tyson and many others ended up broke, this is how it's done lol....

Now for all the haters... I ask why is BOB ARUM so goddamn quiet???

Why is he so quiet?? because hes afraid that manny is about to figure out that he's been robbing him blind... LITERALLY

WHATS FUNNY IS THE SAME FOOLS THAT WILL SAY FLOYD IS HOLDING UP THE FIGHT WILL NEVER CONSIDER THE SNAKE (ARUM HE'S A LIAR, AND A THIEF, AND MANNY IS JUST AS GUILTY AS HE KNOWS THAT **** ARUM WAS SPEWING WAS FALSE AND NEVER OPENED HIS SO CALLED MOUTH TO DENY IT)

AND THATS WHY I CALL THEM PEASANTS IF YOU CANT DETECT WHO THE SNAKE IS, CHANCES ARE YOU ARE BEING SWINDLED.
              IF YOU ARE BEING SWINDLED CHANCES ARE GREAT THAT YOU ARE POOR.
              I BET THEY MAKE MINIMUM WAGE.

GODDAMN PEASANTS...

Comment

• manny is getting screwed over big time

would u let arum near your money?

he's the ***ish don king

it pisses me off because manny dies out there for his fans and hes going to end up broke and bankrupt

ths world is just ****ed up- the *******s and weasels make all the money from the blood of the good guys

thats capitalism for ya-

Comment

• if manny leaves arum you will start to hear that manny cherry pics and was scared to take the test and how truly special a fighter tim bradley is and how there has never been anyone like him.

Comment

• Gino, so what about all the recent fighters pacquiao faces that are supposedly "guaranteed" $5 million? is that also b.s.??

Comment

• Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                      To be clear...

Arum wanted to pay Floyd $8 million to fight Margarito...but was only willing to pay Manny $6 million to fight Mosley five years later.

FACT.

Luv ya, Tua.
                      Arum offered Floyd $8 million to fight Margarito, but it came with a catch. Floyd would have to sign a three-fight deal with Arum to get that fight and that money. Floyd had just left Arum and wanted nothing more to do with him. So, Floyd signed with Joe Goosen and made $8 million plus $1 to fight Baldomir.

Comment

Working...
                      X