Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dana White: "I told Floyd to his FACE that he is what's WRONG with boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's not Sherk alone - also Chael Sonnen.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      Lol at everyone coming to Floyd's defense and hating on Dana, Floyd being the 2nd most notable fighter in the world and using boxing as his personal ATM every year and a half or 2 year when his money is low certainly isn't good for the sport.
      for me, it doesn't matter:

if dana is the right person to say something like that to floyd's face or not...

i am not interested in dana's persona..

if boxers beat mma fighters or not......

what i wish to find out is what was floyd's reaction to dana's accusation.....

any one who has the juice on the above???

please share.....

cheers

Comment

For someone who is "whats wrong with boxing"

Floyd has:
        1) Made more money than any UFC fighter
        2) Been involved in fights that have made more money and garnered more viewership that the most popular UFC event of all time.
        3) Put Dana White in a position where he is supposedly offering Floyd 50 million dollars to fight.

....looks like Floyd is doing something right to me.

Comment

Originally posted by sweetscience18 View Post
          ..maybe if dana would be like floyd and push for better testing he wouldnt have so many of his fighters getting suspended for ped's.
          So if they had better testing, they'd catch less people?

Comment

**** them both

Comment

how about you tell Sean Sherk to get into a boxing ring with floyd

oh thats right you wont cause you know floyd would rape his ass lol

Comment

Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
                dana white is a clueless casual fan that fronts as a knowledgeable boxing fan and so is this guy i'm quoting. this topic ain't worth discussing.

power pellets is what's wrong with UFC.
                dana white is what's wrong with mma.
                Real boxing fans want to see boxers with balls. Not effing boxers with vaginas.

\

Comment

Originally posted by -Jay- View Post
                  It's all very well getting boxers in the cage to take them down and submit them. No MMA guys are dumb enough to get into a boxing ring because they know very well they would end up looking like the inverse of James Toney.

Just look at Nick Diaz, was going to fight Jeff Lacey and then we saw his horrible sparring video. Then he chickened out.
                  No, the contract for the Diaz-Lacy fight stated that Diaz would pull out of the match-up if offered a GSP fight. This was all in place from the very start and was accepted by all parties involved. There was no ducking.

Comment

If I was a mod I'd ban every single one of you hillbilly MMA lovers on spot.

Btw andre berto wrestled in highschool and would cut through the ufc like a hot knife through butter in his weight division.

MMA = bum fights
                    Boxing = sport

Comment

floid is da bes end also rich. hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Working...
                      X