• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TheKza View Post
    Dana White aint got 50mil.
    no hes got billions.

Comment

Originally posted by Eastbay Giant View Post
      Dana White and the UFC are the reason why the Nevada State Athletic Commission went to random urine testing. Google Silva vs Vera to see what I'm talking about, and White is only trying to win over Filipino fans by dissing Floyd because he has a UFC TUF Philippines coming to tv soon. I swear guys like Arum and White are only using the Filipino peoples traits of blind loyalty, as a reason to treat them like marks for personal profit. It's becoming pretty sad to watch.
      You can't be serious. Floyd's lacking balls has nothing to do with White or anything other than Floyd lacking balls. This mess could not have gotten this far if PBF just fought without being a vagina. He had two and a half years to bring himself into Pac negotiations. He clearly wanted none of it.

Keep on blaming everybody but Floyd fanboys.

\

Comment

here we go again with this BS!

bottom line - put a professional boxer into an MMA ring/cage and he will get destroyed. put a professional MMA fighter into a boxing ring and he will get destroyed.

I have respect for both disciplines but Dana White is what's wrong with MMA. He's trying to trick fans into these so-called super fights between these different sports which are actually just super mis-matches. That's BS. Did any true fan (of either sport) actually think James Toney had a shot against Couture hahaha.

Comment

Dana Dana White has a monopoly over MMA, look whos talking! What a ****ing moron!

Dana White is a ****ing idiot. He is a scumbag of the worst kind, he rips those poor fighters off soooooo ****ing bad that it should be illegal. His biggest fight PPV's i believe have done over a million buys and they sell for 54$ to 60$ a pop and they do a million buys now do the math.

60$ multiplied by 1,000,000 buys

Then he gives his biggest stars maybe a million dollars but the rest get chump change for the damage they endure. Im talking if theyre lucky they get a couple hundred thousand while he and his associates pocket about 80% or more of the money generated. ****ing crook. This guy is worse than Don King and Bob Arum ever have been combined!

Comment

Dana sums up what's wrong with teh world.

People with money and power tend to be ****s.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post
              You can't be serious. Floyd's lacking balls has nothing to do with White or anything other than Floyd lacking balls. This mess could not have gotten this far if PBF just fought without being a vagina. He had two and a half years to bring himself into Pac negotiations. He clearly wanted none of it.

\
              [IMG]http://i55.photobucket.com/albums/g137/titodasav/*******-1.jpg[/IMG]
              Last edited by Eastbay Giant; 07-25-2011, 04:20 PM.

Comment

To everyone who agrees with Dana...

check this out.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=494830

This guy is nothing but a scum bag.

Comment

Originally posted by [Flomo]KLTP View Post
                  Funny.

What's his name Dana? I'm pretty sure he's the same guy fighting your favorite fighter come November 12th you god damn idiot.

Dana is nothing more than a ****ing ****ot. He's a joke. He's the perfect example of a casual fan.
                  he's a big boxing guy yet he doesn't know marquez? bull****

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    no hes got billions.

Comment

Originally posted by Cgarcia View Post

\
                      dana white is a clueless casual fan that fronts as a knowledgeable boxing fan and so is this guy i'm quoting. this topic ain't worth discussing.

power pellets is what's wrong with UFC.
                      dana white is what's wrong with mma.

Comment

Working...
                      X