Dana White: "I told Floyd to his FACE that he is what's WRONG with boxing"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DE100 View Post
    UFC 155-lb. Champion Sean Sherk, Positive for Steroids

No one cared about this 3 days and no one cares now.
    $2,500 for testing positive, it's worth it in the UFC.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
      Boxer's have stepped up to the plate in mma . Shame no UFC fighters have the same desire to get into the boxing ring as they do in craving that boxers step into their sport . If the top mma guys with big fanbases stepped into the ring they would get the paydays that Dana doesn't give them even if it's only for one fight.
      Actually Vitor Belfort wanted to fight james Toney in boxing.

Is Dana White the one that doesn't want to let them fight in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
        He still wasn't greatly tested at WW when he fought Clottey a solid contender and though it was obvious he would beat Marg and Shane these are guys who have been at the world class level who are much bigger than Manny a natural LW who is over achieving.

Yes I would rather Floyd just be more active and fight who is around if he can't make the fight with pac now, maybe go up to 154 again and fight Angulo or someone and if he really wants to cement his legacy fight Sergio at some CW for the MW title.

You and i both know Floyd wouldn't take this fight. I'd love to see it though, but there's only 2% chance of it happening. I don't wanna sound like a prick, but how could one fight cement a Boxer's whole legacy? How could one fight enhance or degrade a Boxer's whole legacy?

The reason i ask is whether fans wants to admit it or not, they've held Floyd to a much higher standard than any current Boxers in Boxing today. Whether he fight Sergio[highly unlikely] or not, it wouldn't change a damn thing because as long he would keep on fighting, he would still have to beat the next big bad, and the one after, and after, or else his legacy would be doom, it would just be this way until he eventually lose.
        Last edited by Carpe Diem; 07-25-2011, 03:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by reetcunt View Post
          Boxer's have stepped up to the plate in mma . Shame no UFC fighters have the same desire to get into the boxing ring as they do in craving that boxers step into their sport . If the top mma guys with big fanbases stepped into the ring they would get the paydays that Dana doesn't give them even if it's only for one fight.
          /****ing thread

Comment

Originally posted by Greg House View Post
            Actually Vitor Belfort wanted to fight james Toney in boxing.

Is Dana White the one that doesn't want to let them fight in boxing.
            You honestly think Toney would pass that down?

Comment

who needs to do promotion when everybody talks about you anyway lol

Comment

MMA vs Boxing...Hehe.If Boxer is fighting in mma is ****ed up and if mma fighter fight in boxing competition is ****ed up.So why Dana don t let any mma fighter fight in boxing competition( a stoy with Vitor Belfort calls out James Tony) and Dana says no.He knew that Belfot would get destroy like piece of cake in boxing.

Comment

I would love to spit right into Dana Whites fuckin' eye.

Comment

Promoters and money

Comment

Dana White and the UFC are the reason why the Nevada State Athletic Commission went to random urine testing. Google Silva vs Vera to see what I'm talking about, and White is only trying to win over Filipino fans by dissing Floyd because he has a UFC TUF Philippines coming to tv soon. I swear guys like Arum and White are only using the Filipino peoples traits of blind loyalty, as a reason to treat them like marks for personal profit. It's becoming pretty sad to watch.

Comment

Working...
                      X