No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Forget Khan, I Want Pacquiao and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    These young guys think too highly of themselves. Again, before Floyd and Pac started making the money they are making now they had to fight all kinds of fighters to get their stats up. Tim ain't put in that much work. Amir Khan used to be on it like that but the more he fights and becomes confident in himself, the more willing he is to fight the best guys, which is good for him. Bradley needs to stop with the nonsense because Khan is a bigger payday then he is at 140.
    Again, before Floyd and Pac started making the money they are making now they had to fight all kinds of fighters to get their stats up.

TRUE INDEED!!!!! Head butting your way to a win over Devon Alexander, who has looked like **** his last 3 fights, in an arena with less people in it then were in my basement watching the fight, is not gonna get you anything. He needs a plan. Maybe this is why he is leaving Shaw.

Beat Khan, move up and beat Zaveck (on a Manny or floyd ppv) then next year Berto/Vic/Zab then angle for the floyd or pac fight.

Comment

Bradley is such a massive c*nt.

He barks all this cr*p about wanting to fight Khan,then wants to jump past him and get a payday losing to floyd or manny.

Infact its likely khan will get what bradley wants in floyd,and pac wont waste time easily beating bradley either.

What happened to fighters going about things the proper way and earning thier big fights???.

I hope bradley is forced to fight khan through floyd and pac fighting each other and bradley joining gbp and being forced by them to fight Khan first to try prove he can be worthy opponent of pac/floyd.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
        Bradley has fought threw two different top Jr WW..While Khan ws being KO'd Bradley was unifying belts with Holt..So don't give the whole Bradley did not earn it crap..Like I said I'm not a fan of this move by Bradley but ill be damned if anyone can say he did not did earna shot at the top dogz based on accomplishments at the weight...
        Well...Damn you then. Kahn is clearly the number-one guy at 140, and if Guererro looks looks good against Chino (which I expect him to), there's another big player at JWW. Bradley wants the big paydays and big accolades, but somehow doesn't think he needs to earn it. The guy can't draw flies to **** - wasn't the PAID gate in Detroit less than 1,000 for an HBO unification bout? Face it son, Bradley screwed the pooch by skipping Kahn's offer. Remember when Zab's career was in the crapper? What did he do? He took a fight with Cory Sphinx for a measely 100k, but that led to him regaining the WW title, and a serious career resurrection. No promoter is gonna risk their cash-cow's health by putting him in with a head-butting billygoat like Bradley unless Timmy forces that fight by cleaning out all other candidates at WW. A lack-luster performance against Abregu (who???) at WW DOES NOT warrant you a shot at Pac or Money.

Comment

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
          Mosley was also a bad business man because he should have been making Floyd money after Oscar 1.
          No he was a b!tch made fa&&ot because floyd was calling him out and he had to get his tooth fixed. Then he watched floyd beat ODH with no streroidsand had to beg to make $7 mil. Serves him right for being a punk a$$ beyotch.

Comment

Disappointing attitude coming from Timmy, Good luck to him...If Khan had said this ***** after he fought Maidana then we would have him being crucified..

Comment

What did JMM do at WW to earn a shot at May??
              Hey, hey, hey..... Hold up! Eventhough we know that JMM had/has no business at WW fighting Floyd and Pac. Fact of the matter is that dude is established as a top fighter/boxer in the sport and being Mexican doesn't hurt him at all. Unlike Bradley, JMM put in nuff work to get them opportunities. Lets not get it twisted.

Comment

Didn’t Mayweather get highly criticized for fighting Marquez? Wasn’t it widely regarded as a tune up bout?

Also JMM is a much bigger name and draw than Bradley

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
                    Wow...Really Bradley?

I'm very disappointed in Bradley comments and actions...

No way to sugar coat it. He ducked Khan plain and simple.
                    Now come on JROSALES, how did the man duck khan??? The man wants to fight arguably two fighters that are simply better than khan. The man wants to get paid, I cant knock him for that at all. Everyone knows what he's trying to do and what hes been trying to do... Hes been trying to get that pacquiao fight and thats no secret...

Now whether people say its for the money or whatever they would be right... HES A PRIZE FIGHTER!!!

WITH A NEW BORN CHILD!!!

THE MAN IS LOOKING OUT FOR THE WELL BEING OF HIS FAMILY. He knows that he and khan can meet up later this is common sense. But to call the man a ducker when hes lookking to fight better opposition for more money is ludicrous at best....

Hell I read somewhere on here that Tim said a fight with him and pacquiao was promised. This reminds me of the margarito vs manny fight. People were like hell naw, I doubt it who has margarito beaten since he was caught cheating??

and lo and behold this is exactly what happened....

Now I ask you, you have a newborn child, you fight for a living.... DO YOU FIGHT AMIR KHAN OR MANNY PACQUIAO???

WHAT WOULD YOU DO? PLUS THE MAN HAS LEGAL ISSUES RIGHT NOW WITH HIS FORMER PROMOTIONAL COMPANY.....

I know boxing is about what the fans want to see, but real talk if it was me, I would do the same thing and so would you...

Comment

very good point

Comment

Working...
                      X