No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Bradley: Forget Khan, I Want Pacquiao and Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GRUSTLER View Post
    It does look like Bradley doesn't want to risk losing to Khan before he gets a fight against Pac or Mayweather. Reality check Bradley...... Khan has dibs on Floyd and Pac is not promised to you because Arum most likely will put him against the winner/loser of Margarito/Cotto 2 or Mike Jones before you. Don't be an onion head. Fighting and beating Khan is a better look than trying to go straight for the heavyweights of boxing out the gate. How does he feel like he proved everything at 140 when Khan is still buzzing? Sounds like a cop out to me. I was digging Bradley and even gave him a shot at beating Khan but not sure anymore.
    Khan and Canelo have dibs on Floyd because they are with GBP and they will bring english/ arab fans and mexican fans to the table. Tim sayin he wants a floyd fight is just crazy. He gets to fight floyd only if the floyd/pac fight doesn't happen and then he beats Manny and then again in the rematch.

Tim got kids so I kinda see his point. Make as much as I can in my next fight. Problem is he would have about $1 mil (after taxes, promotional fees, etc.) in his pocket as I type this email if he fought Khan saturday. But instead he has nothing but a lawsuit and the pipe dream of a big money fight with Manny pacquio, who, if Tim hasn't noticed, is not in the business of fighting young champions coming of a win.

I always thought a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. Maybe Tim knows something I don't.

Comment

ok fine, ur too scared to fight khan as you know u will lose and u wanna cash in by getting a big payday against floyd/pac thats great but ****ing vacate your belts at 140 then! if u aint got the balls to defend em at least let maidana/guerrero fight for them so the winner can face khan for all the straps.

if this guy doesnt fight til early next year thats practically a whole year out of the ring, surely he should get stripped of his belts if he has no intention of defending them.

and how the **** is this guy number 6 p4p in ring ****zine ratings?? who has he actually beaten?? (except for alexander who is obviously garbage). hes lookin like the number 1 p4p ducker right now

Comment

Originally posted by jimbo87 View Post
        You're ****ing deluded if you think Bradley get's that much against Pac and Floyd

Mosley is a much bigger draw and made around $7m and $4m respectively
        Exactly. Mosley had 2 fights with ODH and was involved in the BALCO crap and only got that. I mean if you lived next door to Tim Bradley would you even know who he is.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
          Bradley has fought threw two different top Jr WW..While Khan ws being KO'd Bradley was unifying belts with Holt..So don't give the whole Bradley did not earn it crap..Like I said I'm not a fan of this move by Bradley but ill be damned if anyone can say he did not did earna shot at the top dogz based on accomplishments at the weight...
          No he hasn’t earned a fight with the two top dogs because he is yet to prove he is even the best at 140lbs.

2 lacklustre fights in 2 years is not enough to get you the biggest fights in the sport Bradley really brings nothing to the table for Pac or Floyd he is relatively unknown, he does nothing for there legacy’s, he doesn’t have a fan base he is not going to sell any PPV tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
            Bradley has fought threw two different top Jr WW..While Khan ws being KO'd Bradley was unifying belts with Holt..So don't give the whole Bradley did not earn it crap..Like I said I'm not a fan of this move by Bradley but ill be damned if anyone can say he did not did earna shot at the top dogz based on accomplishments at the weight...
            Yo man, I think Bradley has fought some better guys over all but basically Khan is a bigger name than Bradley at 140. Also Maidana and Zab were solid names for Khan at 140. He damn sure has more fans and can put more butts in the seats. Bradley needs to finish what he started and that is unifying the division. He's only one fight away.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
              Khan and Canelo have dibs on Floyd because they are with GBP and they will bring english/ arab fans and mexican fans to the table. Tim sayin he wants a floyd fight is just crazy. He gets to fight floyd only if the floyd/pac fight doesn't happen and then he beats Manny and then again in the rematch.

Tim got kids so I kinda see his point. Make as much as I can in my next fight. Problem is he would have about $1 mil (after taxes, promotional fees, etc.) in his pocket as I type this email if he fought Khan saturday. But instead he has nothing but a lawsuit and the pipe dream of a big money fight with Manny pacquio, who, if Tim hasn't noticed, is not in the business of fighting young champions coming of a win.

I always thought a bird in the hand beats two in the bush. Maybe Tim knows something I don't.
              These young guys think too highly of themselves. Again, before Floyd and Pac started making the money they are making now they had to fight all kinds of fighters to get their stats up. Tim ain't put in that much work. Amir Khan used to be on it like that but the more he fights and becomes confident in himself, the more willing he is to fight the best guys, which is good for him. Bradley needs to stop with the nonsense because Khan is a bigger payday then he is at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Dunn View Post
                Exactly. Mosley had 2 fights with ODH and was involved in the BALCO crap and only got that. I mean if you lived next door to Tim Bradley would you even know who he is.
                Mosley was also a bad business man because he should have been making Floyd money after Oscar 1.

Comment

He is basically saying '**** you' to his fans, really disappointing.

Comment

Very disappointing to hear, when people talk like this, it's hard to believe that the fear of losing isn't a factor.

I always admired Bradley for being the type to step up and fighting the next best person in his division and actually earning his way to the Pacquiao's and Mayweather's, not demanding them after beating Alexander, Holt, and Peterson.

Khan is the Buzz at 140lbs right now, Roach and Khan want the fight, and if Bradley doesn't take it he'll lose more than he can imagine gaining anytime soon, Pacquiao and Mayweather have a plan already and I highly doubt that Bradley is anywhere near those plans, he's not marketable enough at this point.

Bradley needs to grind and take the fight to Khan ruin his plan to face Mayweather and take his spot by unifying all the belts at 140 and then make his move to 147lbs and start making a mark there so in late 2012 he can get his consideration to a shot.

Comment

Originally posted by stefl14 View Post
                      What has Bradley done at welterweight? Neither Khan nor Bradley deserve a shot at the big dogs until one of them unifies. Neither are draws in particular (especially not Bradley) so I don't see much point for Mayweather or Pacquiao. They could both fight washed up names and make more.
                      What did JMM do at WW to earn a shot at May??

Comment

Working...
                      X