No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Floyd Mayweather Jr. Talks Khan, Steroids, Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by puga View Post
    walk the talk floyd, walk the talk......you've done enough talking for someone who cant back it up.......redeem yourself from of being a coward....thats all the public want you to do...
    'tell pac to fight someone credible and actually young.Until then he can fight people with names that are aged and have clearly no shot of winning

Comment

Originally posted by boxingisart View Post
      Mark my words .Both Pac and Khan can school Floyd .Manny will punish Floyd badly .Khan with outpoint Floyd easily .
      on what facts that Pac beat Clottey who cant engage, Cotto who still wasn't right after Margacheato,or Mosley who had no business in the ring after the Mora fight.

Comment

Originally posted by JDezi4 View Post
        Wow, that's a very composed sound Mayweather... Hmm

I doubt he'll get any credit for it, but still
        wow, mayweather must be a real piece of shiiiit for you to be so highly

impressed with his ability to say 5 responses without sounding like a

racist arrogant wife beating idiot who ducks top opposition...

ya you are right, he is a piece

Comment

i notice no one ever comments on khan once seeking roger mayweather tutelage...before freddie.

Comment

and Pac is the ONLY fighter not willing to test! Such a F**KING disgrace and disrespectful to such a wonderful sport infected with PEDS. Such a F**KING DISGRACE..........

Fake boxing fans want to call out Zab with Steroids yet bash Floyd for requesting more in depth testing for ANY and ALL fighters stepping in the ring with him? lol

Or fake fans calling Zab out for roids but stick up for a fighter not willing to submit to a better TESTING standards? WTF?????

If Floyd Mayweather even gave an eighth of the excuses Pac and team gave he would be accused of cheating and hiding something.

Floyd is a 100% correct that if HE (HIMSELF) was avoiding the tests with 8 (yes I said EIGHT) different excuses, he would be torn apart and called a cheater and a coward.

Bob and Koncz make Pac out to be a TRUE Coward and a disgrace to the sport FULL up steroids. Even everyday average fans are NOW (finally) seeing this shyt.

I hope Team Pac is TRULY exposed and mother F**kers are hung out to dry. Bob and Koncz are the SOLE reason we have yet to get THE Mayweather vs Pac fight. Bob knows EXACTLY what Mayweather's capable of and he's not done milking "his" Top Rank Cash Cow.

Pac is just a puppet and "yes man" to them. Hence so many problems with his team right now. I wish he would just FIRE BOTH the bastards!

BTW, Khan would be completely embarrassed vs Mayweather. Nobody wants to see anyone other than Pac in the ring with Floyd and UNTIL Pac gets his shyt together with his scandalous team, the boxing community wont get it. Floyd's been preaching the same shyt for 2 years and all we have got from Team Pac is bullshyt for 2 years. Hopefully in the coming weeks his team is EXPOSED (for the better)!

Comment

Mark my words .Both Pac and Khan can school Floyd .Manny will punish Floyd badly .Khan with outpoint Floyd easily .
              i'm going to mark your words.

Comment

mark my words .both pac and khan can school floyd .manny will punish floyd badly .khan with outpoint floyd easily .
                whoah!!!!!

Comment

"Pleasing performances?" N!66A PLEASE!!!! Your boxing matches are BORING as HELL!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
                    walk the talk floyd, walk the talk......you've done enough talking for someone who cant back it up.......redeem yourself from of being a coward....thats all the public want you to do...
                    I guessed you missed the memo?

Comment

Originally posted by Motofan View Post
                      Khan is growing on me, and is a terrific fighter. But you have to admit, he looked like **** without his "magic shake" man. He sure brought him back in a hurry. That made me wonder.
                      geez... people forget ariza puts together the conditioning plan as well. its not just his "magic shakes". he puts together the drills, diets, circuit, etc... the man does more than just make shakes...

Comment

Working...
                      X