No announcement yet.

Pacquiao more accurate puncher than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    I wonder if I lose a 1lb in 6 months i'll become drained too?
    Yep you would be brain dead .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      Yep you would be brain dead .
      would be?? guess D4 was on a diet then...

Comment

• they are both lazer accurate, but Floyd picks his punches more where as Pacquiao throws and throws.

Comment

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
          they are both lazer accurate, but Floyd picks his punches more where as Pacquiao throws and throws.
          Both very accurate, but at this moment I give Pacquiao the edge. Some people just seem to think Pacquiao is a volume puncher, that lacks accuracy, Pacs a sharp shooter.

Because Pacquiao throw at a higher, throws combos and throws with power, his accuracy should suffer, so it is all the more remarkable that his accuracy is still higher than Floyd's.

Comment

• Boxing isn't just about hitting (and Mayweather has higher % in total punches) but being hit as well and Mayweather is on a different level to Pacquiao in defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
              Boxing isn't just about hitting (and Mayweather has higher % in total punches) but being hit as well and Mayweather is on a different level to Pacquiao in defense.
              Pac throws a handfull of wheat , Floyd is a surgeon .

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
                Pac throws a handfull of wheat , Floyd is a surgeon .
                Crikey!!! Surgeon's missed there mark 47.3% of the time no wonder surgery is so dangerous.

Throwing a hand full of wheat and 49.3% hits their target, impressive stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                  Crikey!!! Surgeon's missed there mark 47.3% of the time no wonder surgery is so dangerous.

Throwing a hand full of wheat and 49.3% hits their target, impressive stuff.
                  You're so desperate to find something Pacquiao is better than Floyd at that you'll disregard probably the most important punch in boxing. Even with the deck stacked Pac leads by a measly 2%. LOL

Comment

• Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                    You're so desperate to find something Pacquiao is better than Floyd at that you'll disregard probably the most important punch in boxing. Even with the deck stacked Pac leads by a measly 2%. LOL
                    you're being trolled. you know that, right? how can you believe that someone who talks about floyd so much isnt a floyd groupie. hes just tryin to get under your skin, its probly one of the mayweathers trolling all of us. i mean, this a BOXING forum, and this troll said that jabs dont count in boxing for measuring accuracy. now, hater or not, what kind of dimwit would say that? all signs point to troll. theres a lot of pac-tards here, but he is not one of them, he is clearly a troll

Comment

• D4 showed his evidence to support his conclusion.

Floyd fans, if you do not agree with D4, show your counter proofs using similar stats to show that Floyd is more accurate than Pac. If you do that, you win the argument. If you can't, you lose.

Comment

Working...
                      X