• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lol necroing this thread never gets old

Comment

• Comment

• Jesus frigging christ

Is the thread still going? Floyd more accurate, Paq more effective. Everyone STFU.

Comment

• Originally posted by skillswin View Post
          Why doesn't it surprise me that you are a wrestling fan.

Comment

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
            Why doesn't it surprise me that you are a wrestling fan.

Comment

• i worship WWE.

Comment

• floyd is a much more accurate puncher than pacquiao but it depends on teh competition. pac fights alot of guys willing to stand right in front of him and when he does he has a field day with his sharp combinations. when someone moves laterally he struggles to cut them of and tends to throw over extend himself and not only miss but leave himself open in the process. floyd is consistent with his accuracy against any kinf of oponent.

also may i ask if u added all the punches and then got the accuracy or just took the percentage from each fight. bcuz if u did the later the hatton fight will make a bigger diefference than it should. being accurate for 2 rounds against a guy who spent most of the fight hurt and has no fefensive ability isnt very difficult.

Comment

• Some dumb mother****ers in this thread. "Pac throws more punches therefore he wins" people with that kind of reasoning need to stop following boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                    Some dumb mother****ers in this thread. "Pac throws more punches therefore he wins" people with that kind of reasoning need to stop following boxing.
                    TS is a ******* logic does not apply to him.....

Comment

• Originally posted by Light_Speed View Post
                      Some dumb mother****ers in this thread. "Pac throws more punches therefore he wins" people with that kind of reasoning need to stop following boxing.
                      this is what alex ariza said no joke

''everybody knows that the fighter who trows more punches wins''

_ alex ariza

i will try and find the vid where he said it.

Comment

Working...
                      X