No announcement yet.

Pacquiao more accurate puncher than Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    No, because I have pointed out Pacquiao throws the jab a lot more not to land according to compubox, so the figures for the jabs don't mean much.

Because the jab is going where Pacquiao wants it to go but according to compubox it is not landing.
    So Pacquaio has a poor jab. Good.

Still no counter facts provided.

Fact: Floyd has a higher total connect percentage and is therefore more accurate than Pacquiao (see Boxing Tiger's posts in this thread)

Read this fact nice and slowly. I'm sure you'll get it soon.

Comment

• Great thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        So Pacquaio has a poor jab. Good.

Fact: Floyd has a higher total connect percentage and is therefore more accurate than Pacquiao (see Boxing Tiger's posts in this thread)

When a battleship has fired 5 warning shot just above another ships bow and the shots go just above the other ships bow. Is there something wrong with the battleship's accuracy. Because according to compubox it accuracy is 0%

Sorry for the analogy but you seem to have difficultly understanding.

Comment

When a battleship has fired 5 warning shot just above another ships bow and the shots go just above the other ships bow. Is there something wrong with the battleship's accuracy. Because according to compubox it accuracy is 0%

Yawn. Get over it, man. Manny isn't more accurate than Floyd, just accept it and move on.

Comment

[IMG]http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_WXbJfJ-veLI/TT06929xKrI/AAAAAAAAEWc/QSaAAj-ymCE/s1600/Age-of-******3.png[/IMG]

Comment

• Comment

No need to apologize for your ignorance. Lets go back to what's relevant.

So far you've established Pacquiao has a poor jab, so does this increase or decrease his accuracy?

Last edited by Vadrigar.; 08-04-2011, 05:44 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                  Yawn. Get over it, man. Manny isn't more accurate than Floyd, just accept it and move on.
                  He is the numbers prove it.

I've explain why have taken the jab out, and not one of you can counter my arguments on why.

And when I asked simple questions they are ducked because you know it will lead you to the truth, that is Pacquiao is more accurate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Boxing Tiger View Post
                    Great thread.
                    I'm just clowning around now.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                      No need to apologize for your ignorance. Lets go back to what's relevant.

So far you've established Pacquiao has a poor jab, so does this increase or decrease his accuracy?
                      I see you still don't understand.

And you choose to ignore simple questions.

As they say, you can lead a horse to water, but you can't teach it what accuracy means and why compubox jab figures can mislead.

Comment

Working...
                      X