No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Devon Alexander Eye Mosley, Judah, Lujan, Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Devon Alexander Eye Mosley, Judah, Lujan, Paulie

Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander's manager and trainer Kevin Cunningham reached out to BoxingScene.com to reveal Team Alexander's list of potential opponents for the St. Louis native's next fight. [Click Here To Read More]

Oh god,now he wants to fight Judah when he clearly ducked him before..A shot Mosley pounds this kid into the dirt..Best keep ya eye on Paulie M,and he might even be to much for ya kid..
    Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-22-2011, 11:42 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
      Former junior welterweight champion Devon Alexander's manager and trainer Kevin Cunningham reached out to BoxingScene.com to reveal Team Alexander's list of potential opponents for the St. Louis native's next fight. [Click Here To Read More]
      This has got to be a joke.

Devon has a chance to revamp himself and his career, but a going up in weight won't help him any,. If Devon couldn't get passed Bradley, I don't see him even beating Clottey at WW.

IMO, this sounds like a desperate attempt to become relevant again. More is happening in the camp of Team Alexander than the public knows about. Unless Devon is having difficulty making 140lbs, I don't see this as a wise decision.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
        This has got to be a joke.

Devon has a chance to revamp himself and his career, but a going up in weight won't help him any,. If Devon couldn't get passed Bradley, I don't see him even beating Clottey at WW.

IMO, this sounds like a desperate attempt to become relevant again. More is happening in the camp of Team Alexander than the public knows about. Unless Devon is having difficulty making 140lbs, I don't see this as a wise decision.
        Clottey would Ko that kid

Comment

Devon Alexander needs to fire Team Devon Alexander.

Comment

Originally posted by Manny_ate_myDog View Post
            Devon Alexander needs to fire Team Devon Alexander.
            Devon and Pwill both need Manny Stewart,he would do wonders for their career's...

Comment

Fight Paulie

I like Alexander but his trainer talks too much. The knockout against Two Guns was great, but thats all he's got. Matheysse can be knocked out. I seen it when he was getting hit my Alexander, he was scared to committ to more than two punch combos. Like it or not, he hurt matheysse in that fight. Now Paulie though, thats my man, he is a character a boxes real slick (for a white boy). And Im not being racists, maybe racial. But I love Paulie and I think he will put the mittens on Alexander, early. Oh yeah, Lujuan is nasty too, that last fight highly entertaining.

Comment

lol. *eyes*

Comment

They could bill Mosley-Alexander as 'battle of the guys who have failed to win their last 3 fights'.

They probably won't though...

Comment

Devon loses badly to all those fighters except I can't comment on Lujan because I've never seen dude fight.

Comment

Working...
                    X