Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Devon Alexander Eye Mosley, Judah, Lujan, Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soooo, everybody was ducking Mosley. Then after Floyd dusts him, and after Shane looks like crap vs a reality show contestant, NOW SSM is on everybody's target list.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
      Soooo, everybody was ducking Mosley. Then after Floyd dusts him, and after Shane looks like crap vs a reality show contestant, NOW SSM is on everybody's target list.
      Last I checked, everybody wanted Mosley before the Floyd fight. Who ducked him?

Comment

my dude Shane needs a W bad!!!...so if Devon want it....I'll enjoy watching him get KTFO ....and good looking to whoever stupid idea that was to move him up to 147....dudes like Clottey and Shane have a life line now...and MJ get a tune up for Manny...so cool...bring ya ass on up to '47 Devon....you're food there!!!

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
          my dude Shane needs a W bad!!!...so if Devon want it....I'll enjoy watching him get KTFO ....and good looking to whoever stupid idea that was to move him up to 147....dudes like Clottey and Shane have a life line now...and MJ get a tune up for Manny...so cool...bring ya ass on up to '47 Devon....you're food there!!!
          Emmm NUM NUMS...He gonna look like animal crackers to any real fighter from 140lb to 147lb,I think Devon should go down to LW...LMAO...
          Last edited by Rome-By-Ko; 07-23-2011, 08:47 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X