Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Devon Alexander Eye Mosley, Judah, Lujan, Paulie

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i like lujan the most to get the fight.....

Comment

Devon ALexander , you need to STFu already.. you eeeked out a win which many boxing fans and analysts thought you should have lost against Mathysse, if you weren't in St.Louis probably would have been a loss for you..And we all know what Desert Storn did to you...YOu and P-Will shld really consider retirement, because technically you each have 2 losses in a row...

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
        Devon loses badly to all those fighters except I can't comment on Lujan because I've never seen dude fight.
        4,000 posts but never seen a Lujan fight.

Knowledgeable guy right there.

Comment

Kevin Cunningham has reached out to Boxingscene so many times I'm surprised he hasn't got chronic cramp

Comment

Originally posted by Elotero View Post
            4,000 posts but never seen a Lujan fight.

Knowledgeable guy right there.
            What has the number of posts you have or having not seen a certain fighter got to do with your knowledge of the sport?

Comment

all of them beat devon except for paulie

Comment

What Devon needs to do is definitely get rid of Cunningham as a trainer & maybe just keep him as his manager. His last 3 fights hes lost but giving a gift twice!He needs the likes of Roach, Emanuel or Robert Garcia at this point, anything else and you'll see the end of Devon. All those guys he's looking at, will smash Devon if he sticks with Cunningham!

Comment

Judah aint going to 147.

He should fight Lujan.

Comment

Ditto on what Cotto said.........

Comment

lujan is a dangerous fight that looks tempting or winnable on paper. i wouldnt be surprised if that's the fight that happens though.

Comment

Working...
                      X