Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Khan To Face Bradley, Then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Both Floyd and Khan has a 72 inch reach and from the armpits to finger Floyds arms are longer so throw that reach theory out the window

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
      Maybe you should watch the Malignaggi fight again. Paulie laned one punch all night on Khan's chin, ONE PUNCH

Defense, tight double guard, difficult to brake down from someone throwing singles.

Maidana landed about 5-6 right hand, mostly to the side of the head, the one on the 10th landed flush on the chin. Maidana is a pressue fighter with a big punch Floyd is not.

Styles make fights

What fight were you watching if you thought Paulie won anything against Khan? He was totally out classed and dominated.
      Never said anything about Paulie winning. I stated that he was able to land counters. Maybe YOU should watch the fight again.

If/when Mayweather/Khan do meet, I'll bet all my points on Floyd.

Comment

Amir is not fighting Floyd cause Zab will win according to me.

Comment

Khan should face floyd if floyd wont fight pac.

but ide prefer pac v floyd before khan vs floyd.

Khan has faster punches then floyd,but not better timing and not better countering.

although i think khans work rate,his busyness,his combinations would outpoint floyd for many rounds.

khan has the stamina and work rate/strictness a gameplan to outpoint floyd for a decision win.

he just needs to improve his defence more,his composure more,pick his spots to land better,throw and land smarter combinations.

move away from combinations better/safer.

Comment

Bradley would beat khan and stop talking about floyd the fight aint happening now and what if zab kos khan then what

Comment

Khan has to make it byy zab first..if he beats zab and bradley id say he deserves a shot at floyd but not before manny.

Comment

Dang if Roach didn't hit the nail on the nice head !!

Don't yall love it where he put Mayweathers, plural and Bradleys in the same boat ?? All talk but no sign the contract.

Fighters FIGHT !! Chickens Poc !!!

poc, poc, poc, poc kaaaaaaaaaaac haha

Comment

I hope Zab puts him to sleep so we end this non-sense

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                    Dang if Roach didn't hit the nail on the nice head !!

Don't yall love it where he put Mayweathers, plural and Bradleys in the same boat ?? All talk but no sign the contract.

Fighters FIGHT !! Chickens Poc !!!

poc, poc, poc, poc kaaaaaaaaaaac haha
                    Too bad Pac won't take the test so we can find out. Koncz said they never agreed to all blood testing and Arum put his foot in his mouth when he said that will do all random testing but not by USADA. Too bad All the Pac's wait he is the only one that will not take the test.... Wonder why

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                      Never said anything about Paulie winning. I stated that he was able to land counters. Maybe YOU should watch the fight again.

If/when Mayweather/Khan do meet, I'll bet all my points on Floyd.
                      And how many counters did, Paulie land on Khan's chin?

Marquez landed more counters on Floyd's chin.

Khan dominates Paulie stops him, makes his face a mess, hardly gets hit by him and you use that as a reason why Khan will lose to Mayweather.

By that logic, Pacquiao beats Mayweather because Baldomir caught Floyd with good punches in the 12th.

Comment

Working...
                      X