Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach Wants Khan To Face Bradley, Then Mayweather

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why does Roach keep pushing for a Khan vs Mayweather fight? and not one with Manny.

Comment

In fairytale land and on paper it all looks so easy. Beat Judah, Bradley and then fight Floyd.

But whether Floyd is even in the slightest really interested in khan is anyones guess? But Khan must continue to call FLoyd out.

But bradley vs Khan next would be good. So elusive these americans now though.

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
        Freddie wants Mayweather to fight Khan next instead of Manny ?
        Freddie gave up on Pac-Mayweather because he accepted Floyd don't want none of it, regardless of what he says, until proven otherwise. Freddie knows Mayweather will currently fight green (compared to him) or over the hill fighters, but not the fighters at, above, or near his level.

Comment

I don't think Amir's goal in the LWW division will be complete until he beats bradley. would be great to see him beat judah and bradley, unify then move up to WW. But i feel he needs a few tests before he steps in with money.if Khan had an 0 though it would be a complete different path!!

Comment

This talk is 3 days too soon. Judah still needs to be taken care of

Comment

It's funny that Roach talks about the best fighting the best... Lol

Or how fighters walk away from the table. Lol Yet the pac hasn't fought a champion in how long?

Who walked away from the table to fight clottey that STILL hasn't won a fight in how long?

Who has yet to agree to testing but provides excuse after excuse after excuse (say that 8 times) and now has major issues within his team?

Back to topic, Khan will be schooled so bad that Mayweather will be bashed for even taking the fight that Roach wants so bad. Lol I think Judah has a real chance at beating Khan. The fact that Zab does shows that Khan's not even on the same level of Floyd.
              Last edited by WESS; 07-21-2011, 06:26 AM.

Comment

I'm struggling to understand the though process of Khan having a chance v Mayweather. After watching Amir's last 3 fights, Floyd would have to be in serious decline to lose to Khan. It would be a great promotion though.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                  I'm struggling to understand the though process of Khan having a chance v Mayweather. After watching Amir's last 3 fights, Floyd would have to be in serious decline to lose to Khan. It would be a great promotion though.

Speed, Jab, Defence, all problems for Floyd

Khan has problems with pressure fighters and big punchers, Mayweather brings neither to the table.

Comment

Originally posted by Gary Coleman View Post
                    Promotion. They're hyping Khan up as the next best thing to beat Mayweather. At least Roach is sounding that way. I wonder of Golden Boy would ruin Khan by putting him in with Floyd? I know once Floyd beats you, Floyd doesn't get credit but the opposition of Floyd is down played and forgotten about to the point that people think they shouldn't even be allowed to fight anymore. No way can Floyd get credit, so Khan would be bashed for losing to Floyd and written off from that point on no matter how any titles Khan has or rank that he is (think Judah and Baldo when Mayweather was moving up to 147).

Yet after Khan losing badly to Floyd, Pac might give him a pay day. That seems to be the trend. Maybe the Pac could get revenge on Khan for telling the media Pac wasn't ready for blood tests.... who knows.

Right now Pac has some major issues going on within his team. I hope they ALL get exposed so Pac can move on and drop the POS Arum/Koncz. That's the only way we will get a fight with Mayweather anytime soon. As they keep making excuse after excuse for Pac. They make so many that they both cant even get on the same page like last week.. its sad. Pac needs to cut the very loose ends...

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                      Speed, Jab, Defence, all problems for Floyd

Khan has problems with pressure fighters and big punchers, Mayweather brings neither to the table.
                      You're from the UK so I understand your optimism, but no. Khan poses little problem for Mayweather.

Hell, Malignaggi was getting counters off vs Khan. You mentioned defense...what defense? Maidana was landing his right hand at will in the later rounds vs Amir and I promise you, Mayweather is light-years ahead of both Paulie and Marcos.

Comment

Working...
                      X