Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ray Leonard or Mayweather jr? Who was more skilled, accurate puncher?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ray Leonard or Mayweather jr? Who was more skilled, accurate puncher?

In your opinion which one was the more skilled as a puncher when it came to take advantage of a opening and landing on target with consistency. I know Ray flurried a lot more, but was he always on target? Sometimes it looked like Ray was just throwing a bunch of punches, but not always landing.

For example close range knowing how to counter off a opponents missed punch on the inside and land right on target.

floyd ko rd 1 , floyd never loses in fantasy fights

Comment

floyd is more skilled imo, but ray would probably win because he is so much bigger and stronger.

Comment

Leonard have better combinations, Floyd have better single punchs. I go with Leonard.
        But Floyd have more skills in general boxing

Comment

No question who was the better finisher.

Comment

pretty sure SRL would look even more accurate + precise vs. ricky hatton, etc.

Comment

I'd have to say that Floyd is more skilled and accurate. But "Sugar" was a complete fighter, more powerful and tenacious. I know you're not asking, but Leonard is the greater fighter and would beat Mayweather.

Comment

Mayweather is more accurate and a better boxer. SRL was fast, strong, and had fluid combos. I'd give Leonard the edge against Mayweather based on size, but Mayweather wouls still get some solid shots in.

Honestly, I think Hearns would give Mayweather a tougher fight then SRL.

Comment

Hard to say. Lenard threw more combinations. Floyd throws 2 maybe three at a time.

Comment

Mayweather is the more skilled accurate puncher, Leonard had the better combinations.

Comment

Working...
                    X