No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Zab Judah: I Can Deal With Whatever Amir Khan Brings

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
    There definitely will be people saying everything you mentioned. If Amir beats him he deserves props. Outside of the Bradley fight I thought this one was the best option.
    I agree it was the best move possible at the time and the biggest fight that could have been made at 140.

Comment

Originally posted by MCCCXXXIII View Post
      I agree it was the best move possible at the time and the biggest fight that could have been made at 140.
      I don't know how anyone can knock Khan for this fight,he is going after another belt in his div and Judah is a dangerous fight..I think both Bradley and Khan are better then Judah,that fight could not be made at the moment this is the next best thing..I tip my hat to Khan for taking it..Oh and props to Judah as well...

Comment

seriously every thread on this site gets destroyed by you ****ing losers with the mayweather v. pac blood test arguments

stfu...

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
          There definitely will be people saying everything you mentioned. If Amir beats him he deserves props. Outside of the Bradley fight I thought this one was the best option.
          I agree with much of what you say, Rip. However let's not lose sight of what's really going on.

This is Zab's do or die fight. This fight isn't Zab looking to take the division. The perception of Zab Judah right now, regardless of all his talent, is that of a questionable commodity. Zab has been very inconsistent.

Amir Khan has answered question from his critics by taking some thunder from Maidana, but that doesn't still mean that he doesn't have a San Andreas fault line across that chin.

These two guys are both questionable IMO. It just so happens that Judah has made a stronger case for being questionable.

No one will be able to take credit from Khan if he wins this fight in impressive fashion. However, its important to see things in context.

You can't call Judah questionable and inconsistent and then call a Khan win significant. Judah is and has always been an ATG talent, but talent only gets you so far. Khan beating Judah may only serve to show how far from grace Judah has fallen rather than show us how far up Khan has ascended.

Even if Judah did win, it wouldn't surprise anyone. What would surprise people is if Judah won, and then beat Bradley and then beat another top contender. That would be consistency. That would be showing the one thing that Judah has NEVER shown us before.

THAT and that alone would be the big surprise coming from Judah. Khan winning and Judah fading would be what the gamblers are betting on.

If Khan wins, he has earned a shot at Bradley. If Judah wins, he has earned a shot at Bradley. Whoever wins, if they beat Bradley, they will be THE MAN at 140lbs. This fight is basically just a qualifier to get to the big stage. It isn't as big as the hype that surrounds it. Khan's brash talk has created a buzz. Khan actually has a bigger mouth than Zab Judah. That's rare.

Let's face it, I LOVE Judah's talent, but he didn't look all that impressive against Matthysse. Khan looked decent against Maidana.

Fight night will make or break one of these guys. No need to try to make this seem like a legacy defining bout. Its not. It just has the potential for lots of fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
            I agree with much of what you say, Rip. However let's not lose sight of what's really going on.

This is Zab's do or die fight. This fight isn't Zab looking to take the division. The perception of Zab Judah right now, regardless of all his talent, is that of a questionable commodity. Zab has been very inconsistent.

Amir Khan has answered question from his critics by taking some thunder from Maidana, but that doesn't still mean that he doesn't have a San Andreas fault line across that chin.

These two guys are both questionable IMO. It just so happens that Judah has made a stronger case for being questionable.

No one will be able to take credit from Khan if he wins this fight in impressive fashion. However, its important to see things in context.

You can't call Judah questionable and inconsistent and then call a Khan win significant. Judah is and has always been an ATG talent, but talent only gets you so far. Khan beating Judah may only serve to show how far from grace Judah has fallen rather than show us how far up Khan has ascended.

Even if Judah did win, it wouldn't surprise anyone. What would surprise people is if Judah won, and then beat Bradley and then beat another top contender. That would be consistency. That would be showing the one thing that Judah has NEVER shown us before.

THAT and that alone would be the big surprise coming from Judah. Khan winning and Judah fading would be what the gamblers are betting on.

If Khan wins, he has earned a shot at Bradley. If Judah wins, he has earned a shot at Bradley. Whoever wins, if they beat Bradley, they will be THE MAN at 140lbs. This fight is basically just a qualifier to get to the big stage. It isn't as big as the hype that surrounds it. Khan's brash talk has created a buzz. Khan actually has a bigger mouth than Zab Judah. That's rare.

Let's face it, I LOVE Judah's talent, but he didn't look all that impressive against Matthysse. Khan looked decent against Maidana.

Fight night will make or break one of these guys. No need to try to make this seem like a legacy defining bout. Its not. It just has the potential for lots of fun.
            I agree. This isn't a legacy defining fight but it's a darn exciting fight, one i'm pumped for. I just want the best fighting the best and the winner of this goes on to fight Bradley. That's if Bradley doesn't go chasing Pac. For some reason I think that if Amir wins he'll go on to fight Bradley but if Zab wins he'll go on to fight the Guerrero vs Maidana winner. Not saying Bradley would duck Zab but there would be more money in a Khan fight and it seems as if Timmy is more worried about the money nowadays. Yeah Judah has always been somewhat of a disappointment to all fans. Loads of talent but not mentally there to capatilize on all that talent. Sad too, cause if he wins this fight he's right near the top of the division. If he loses, there's really nothing for him aside from becoming a gatekeeper. I hate to say that but that's how people will see him. Anyway this fight has fireworks written all over it for as long as it lasts. I can see a scenerio where either man takes it. If the fight goes late do you think Judah will fade as he has been known to do in the past? Do you think the altitude machine Conte has him on will help him out so he doesn't tire late? I think Zab can knock Khan out but i'm interested in seeing if he's able to implement what Whitaker has planned. If he stays focused(big IF) he can pull this out. I think people would be more impressed if Zab ended up outboxing Khan as opposed to knocking him out.

Comment

Originally posted by DoomCity202 View Post
              Take Floyd out of the equation dude

Manny Pacquiao can do no wrong in your eyes.

You wont even speak on any questionable actions from him
              you only rationalize. You think people dont see through this.

We do.

There is a huge difference in being critical and being biased.

After so much hate it becomes obvious which is which.

I'm not saying Pac is not also at fault about the fight going to happen. Both fighters are at fault for being *****es. But more so at Fraud's camp for the fight not happening. Pac agreed to whatever timed testing and what ever kind of testing Floyd wants. And Floyd didn't have to come back and fight someone else other than Pac. But watch though when both of their fight talks gets done and they agree to all the drug testing BS. Floyd will ask for the charges to get dropped before the fight happens. These fight will happen but only in Floyd's terms.

Comment

Zab has shown consistency in big fights he has been consistently bad.

Comment

Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post

Brother Jay, What do you say about Roger Mayweather accusing Khan that Khan is on steroids.

Comment

Originally posted by brother jay View Post
                    ummm ... What fighter doesn't want to get paid? Is manny pacquiao fighting for just the honor? In that case he should just refuse his part of the purse in his upcoming fight. Right? Idiot.

you are as ****** as your understanding. Pac does not need fraud to make the money he would be making in this fight. He could make the money with other fighters just like fraud can. Fraud is only worried about protecting his "0" nothing else thats why he is scared to fight pac. Idiot

second best? When did manny pacquiao become the best? Is it when manny fought dlh after floyd outboxed him? Is it when manny fought hatton after floyd ko'd him? Is it when manny fought cotto after margarito had beaten him bloody? Or was it when he fought joshua clottey who has lost every significant match in his career? No no .. It must be when arum paid texas officials to lift margarito's ban in that state so that he could fight manny for a vacant jrmw belt that neither man was in contention for, right? No? Oh ... I know ... It was when manny fought mosley who has been dominated by floyd and managed a draw in his fight right before he faced manny. that must have been when manny became #1, right?

You are an ignorant peasant who is too ****** to be ashamed of himself.

when floyd started ducking pac and the whole ww division. Please stop being dumb. It's not worth your intelligence defending fraud

name one excuse. Just one. The demand is the same. Usada random testing to the day of the fight. In the beginning they negotiated floyd down to 14 days and then refused it. Now they are begging for the 14 days.

it's down to the anytime fraud wants it brother jay. For someone knowledgable as you, you get dumb when it comes to rationalizing this fight or maybe your just a natural idiot. Pac agreed to the day of the fight. Just not with the usada.

i'll be waiting for the excuse, peasant. You are desperate and it shows. So this ought to be amusing.

Why should floyd fight martinez in the next year? A better question is why didn't pacquiao who claimed to be a 154lbs titlist???? Why did manny immediately vacate the belt? Its because he knew he'd have to defend it. He;; he didn't even fight a legit jrmw.

That's because dlh, hatton and marquez didn't come up in weight and then begin start to stand toe to toe with bigger men. Dlh was ko'd for going up to mw and fighting the best. Marquez got beat attempting to do the same thing. Only pacquiao has come up since pairing with roach and has been able to stand in front of ww and quasi jrmw and stand toe to toe. In boxing, that's called bull****. When other boxers have moved up and challenged a bigger fighter, they usually stick and move. Their power doesn't translate to what it was at lower weights. So they must rely on being elusive.

Not pacquiao. He just get's stronger the higher up he goes. That is indicative of ped use. Ask any boxer.

Roy jones@hw = did not have his power
                    dlh@mw = did not have his power
                    shane mosley@154 = did not ever have power
                    diego corrales@147 = no power at all
                    erik morales above 130 = little power
                    zab judah above 140 = little power

its just a fact. Boxers do not carry the same power when hitting an opponent 4 or 5 divisions heavier than where they carried big power. Floyd used to knock out many of his opponents. Floyd's ko ratio diminished as he climbed the divisions. Same happened to everyone listed above.

so you saying that every boxer that goes up in weight and still knocking out fighters should get tested. Or just pac should get tested cause your beloved fraud wants it. Fcuking idiot...

up and comer? Ortiz is the wbc ww world champion. Lol. Everyone in the world has stated that they will take floyd's tests for the kind of payday pacquiao is looking at. Some say they would take half that and still take the tests. This isn't about up and comers, you **** peasant. Its about transparency. Pacquiao agreed to full transparency but refuses to follow through which shows him to be a liar.

You don't publicly agree to a demand then change your mind later on. That's a b!tch move and even a *******ed peasant like you should see that. You will not be able to show any inconsistencies in mayweather's stance.

really so retiring for two years to avoid pac and giving out excuse about legal problems not inconsistency to you. I think you are the **** peasant. And all of fraud juices is clogging up your brain. Get off his **** already

"take the tests we have a fight. Don't take the tests we don't have a fight." - floyd mayweather

manny doesn't have to take the tests. No one is forcing him. He can always take the coward's way out and decline to fight, but we all know that will open the flood gates and the stigma of being a ped abuser will follow him and his legacy forever.

Manny pacquiao cannot have it both ways. You can't call yourself the best and then duck the best for 3 years. That supposed "#1 p4p in the world" **** would have been shut down 3 years ago had pacquiao found the balls to sign the contract and fight.

truth: manny pacquiao has benefited more by not fighting and losing to floyd mayweather. All this speculation couldn't have gone on this long if the fists would have shown and proved. It was in pacquiao's best interests not to have risked everything.

If pacquiao would have won, he would have been a god of boxing. However, pacquiao is the betting underdog for good reason. Floyd hasn't fought in a year. Floyd is the older fighter. Floyd fights once a year.

Even with all those factors, floyd is still the betting favorite. Pacquiao, roach and arum knows this. They know why too. That's why we still don't have a signed contract.

Its a fact that manny has been able to make more of a name for himself by fighting his stablemates under top rank than if he were to risk a fight and lose to mayweather.

Mayweather simply continued to beat the best:

mosley#1 ww & ortiz#2 ww

pacquiao isn't even a real ww champion as he fought cotto for a vacant belt.

pinoy puh-leez.

fraud ducked the whole welterweight division... ***** please!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LeadUppercut View Post
                      You fkn idiot.

All Pac had to do is take the test.

The same harmless test that any other clean athlete would take.

Right and every boxer in the world is fcuking taking the test right? Dumb Floydie

Comment

Working...
                      X