Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so.. does this mean guerrero's gonna have osdt for all of his fights from now on? that would be great.. another step in leveling the playing field...

Comment

• Originally posted by dldwizard View Post
      so.. does this mean guerrero's gonna have osdt for all of his fights from now on? that would be great.. another step in leveling the playing field...
      good point....

all fighters espousing the ost should not be elective on when or when not to go thru ost testing.......

if they want to set an example let that example be true to its calling...ost all the way every fight.....365days round

Comment

• Looks like we have alot of new Maidana fans.

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
          good point....

all fighters espousing the ost should not be elective on when or when not to go thru ost testing.......

if they want to set an example let that example be true to its calling...ost all the way every fight.....365days round
          my bad.. i was thinking about floyd's lite version of the osdt.. i forgot that the real osdt is all year round, random testing.. so i guess guerrero should enlist himself to usada for the full version of the osdt..

Comment

• Originally posted by tangalog2200 View Post
            good point....

Well he said if they wanted him to do so, he has absolutely no problem with it. That will not be a problem with him, since He has nothing to hide, he welcomes any type of testing.

And i definitely don't doubt Robert Guerrero like you did, he went through a lot and has showed a lot from what i have just finished reading.

Comment

• Originally posted by CasualBoxingFan View Post
              Well he said if they wanted him to do so, he has absolutely no problem with it. That will not be a problem with him, since He has nothing to hide, he welcomes any type of testing.

And i definitely don't doubt Robert Guerrero like you did, he went through a lot and has showed a lot from what i have just finished reading.

that's nice.. if he said that then he should volunteer himself for the full version of osdt.. he doesn't have to wait for anybody to ask him to take it.. its a year-round random testing.. shlt.. if he do it, he'd be an ATG ped-free guy if he won't test positive..

Comment

that's nice.. if he said that then he should volunteer himself for the full version of osdt.. he doesn't have to wait for anybody to ask him to take it.. its a year-round random testing.. shlt.. if he do it, he'd be an ATG ped-free guy if he won't test positive..
                Why are you guys acting butthurt? They ask him a simple question and he answered without any biase, so now because he said what he said he has to volunteer himself for year round OSDT? Some of you guys are the worse fans in the sport of boxing.

Comment

Lol, don't ask me, i don't know Guerrero personally, why don't you ask him yourself?

lmao!!!

Who cares if RG doesn't have a problem with blood testing , thats nothing to get mad about buddy, it doesn't effect me or you, but good for him!

Good job man!

im sure people are proud of you!

LMAO!

Comment

• wtf.. i didn't say anything bad about guerrero.. why are you *****s so butthurt? i'm just saying.. since he had no problem with the testing, he should at the very least implement it on all of his fight from now on.. even the floyd lite version will do.. wtf's wrong with what i said? i thought you *****s are all for level playing field.. if guerrero did this then it's another step towards that..

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                      Why are you guys acting butthurt? They ask him a simple question and he answered without any biase, so now because he said what he said he has to volunteer himself for year round OSDT? Some of you guys are the worse fans in the sport of boxing.

shlt.. and here i was thinking that you fskcs really are for level playing field in boxing..

Comment

Working...
                      X