Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guerrero: Pacquaio should take the drug test, if he has nothing to hide.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    Marquez will be in great shape, not flabby like when he fought Mayweather. He not going to be drinking his own piss to gain weight this time round he got a sports nutritionalist and twice as long to make weight added to the fact he been competing at lightweight for a few years now and has fought at light-welter.

Marquez ( Pacquiao III) > Marquez (Mayweather)

FACT
    He was flabby 2 days ago at 138 , fuken fanboys sheeese .

Comment

• the ghost has some great skills i don't see maidana koing him he could barely get by morales

Comment

• Originally posted by vincebond View Post
        Floyd beat those guys first when they still looked impressive.
        Pretty sure Mosley and Oscar had a few losses before they fought Floyd

Hatton came off a great win stopping Paulie and looking great prior to facing Pacquiao.

Hatton last outing at 147lbs before facing Mayweather, he looked dreadful and was lucky to get the decision.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post

No he wasn't, stop making things up.

Comment

Pretty sure Mosley and Oscar had a few losses before they fought Floyd

Hatton came off a great win stopping Paulie and looking great prior to facing Pacquiao.

Hatton last outing at 147lbs before facing Mayweather, he looked dreadful and was lucky to get the decision.
            I remember you D4 from the old 606 boards..I forgot how much of a Pacquiao nut-hugger you were..but beside that are you really going to give credit to Hatton for beating Paulie? C'mon dude, I know some of your stuff is said to provoke a reaction but that **** is just a ******ed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
              dude Marquez was not looking flabby in his last fight, get a grip.

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                I remember you D4 from the old 606 boards..I forgot how much of a Pacquiao nut-hugger you were..but beside that are you really going to give credit to Hatton for beating Paulie? C'mon dude, I know some of your stuff is said to provoke a reaction but that **** is just a ******ed.
                Paulie is a tough nut, Cotto could not stop him, Hatton boxed great that night in a truly dominant performance, against a slick fighter.

You don't think that was a good win for Ricky?

Comment

• Originally posted by P4P_No1 View Post
                  dude Marquez was not looking flabby in his last fight, get a grip.
                  still a bull**** fight though

Comment

Paulie is a tough nut, Cotto could not stop him, Hatton boxed great that night in a truly dominant performance, against a slick fighter.

You don't think that was a good win for Ricky?
                    I think it was an ok win for Ricky..something I'd expect him to do. But I don't really rate Paulie, certainly not as high as you do; so maybe there lies the difference.

Comment

• Great fight by Ricky, everyone knew it, but some have forgot about it, because of the way Pacquiao destroyed Hatton.

Comment

Working...
                      X