No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I May Have To Dig Deep With Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRBOXINGCOTTO View Post
    i hope zab kos khan and exposes him this kid is another wannabe david haye and we all saw what haye did in his biggest fight if khan wins he better figjt bradley
    Man U are such a hater ***... Bradley ducked him so he fighs the other champion. Still all you **** do is talk ****. I bet he can go through zab, Bradley, Mayweather, a handicap match vs the Klitschkos and your monkey ass would still be on here talking ****... Seriously get a life man

Comment

Originally posted by whatismyname View Post
      Man U are such a hater ***... Bradley ducked him so he fighs the other champion. Still all you **** do is talk ****. I bet he can go through zab, Bradley, Mayweather, a handicap match vs the Klitschkos and your monkey ass would still be on here talking ****... Seriously get a life man
      lol my opinion, for what it's worth - PRboxing isn't a hater at all. like us all he just has his favorite fighters, and his "less preferred" fighters. . .

PR gives props to a lot of boxers. . . not just his fellow boricua bombers!

even though he doesn't ****s with khan, ill forgive PR. . . he will soon see the error of his ways and view khan in a favorable light.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        lamps is a funny guy.
        haha u remember the riot after the bowe/golota fight? Lampley was literally hiding behind Big George Foreman. Lol i would have probably been hiding behind him too. That **** almost got really REAL. . . .

Comment

i am english and i have to say(again) khan is a looooooooooong way off from being anywhere near the top ten fighters in the world.
          his dellusions of beating fmj or anybody in the "real elite" class are an absolute joke to put it mildly.
          all i have seen since joining the over rated freddie roach is the ability to be patient but, still shows a massive amount of ameteur skill about his work.
          the only other thing i have seen since the change in basecamp is his weight gain thanks to mr alex "up my sleeve" ariza.
          he had a close shave against maidana and fair play to freddie roach for saying afterwards that he was about to pull him out of the fight because he was finished.
          zab judah is far far quicker than maidana and has vicous ko power in either hand.
          zab judah will go for him straight away i think and catch him early for an easy nights work.
          [piece of piss]
          FOR YOUR INFO:::TWO FIGHTERS KHAN NEEDS TO GET PAST HERE IN ENGLAND FIRST BEFORE GAINING EVEN OUR ACKNOLEDGEMENT OF HIS TALENT ARE AS FOLLOWS.....KEVIN MITCHELL AND KELL BROOK.
          either of these fighters would ko khan with considerable ease.
          lets not forget any time soon that khan was blasted out in 54 seconds and kevin mitchell battered him after that easily.
          kell brook on the other hand is a reincarnation of naseem hamed.
          maidana is the only name on khans card with any credibilty at all.
          whilst i see judah winning by ko, i remain convinced that even id khan wins he will be held in no higher regard as judah has been beaten by sparring partners and journeymen so it will not project him to superstar status.
          its really stupid that even the british press hail this **** as some kind of "superstar".....hes a ****.

Comment

Originally posted by ElderlyBeater View Post
            LOL at you routing for Judah to beat Khan.

Just because you dislike Khan for being a threat to Bradley.
            LOL hey dumb azz I've stated more then once that I believe Khan will win this fight,many of times..I'm not rooting for anyone in this fight,who do I think will win Khan of course..As for my Avi I like the pic it's funny to me..Clear things up fo ya homeboy..

Comment

He had to dig deep against Maidana as well .

Comment

Don't really get how you can hate Khan, it's obvious he wants to fight the best out there. The fight with Bradley didn't come off because Bradley was having issues with his promoter or whatever, so Khan goes after Guerrero or Judah. He gets the next best fight at 140 against Judah, still a unification fight.

Regarding whether it's a result of Khan's "boasting" being the reason he gets alot of detractors, I've never viewed it like that. Watching him in interviews, it seems he gets a bit over-excited with what he could potentially achieve in boxing. It dosen't seem like arrogance, it seems like a kid excited about fighting this and that guy, and hoping to beat them.

The fight is genuinely a sit on the fence fight for me. Judah does have a tricky style, and the ability to knock Khan out. However I'm going for Khan by TKO around the 10th.

Comment

Khan wants to fight the best out there and right now Zab is focus right now about scoring an upset. I give Amir credit for wanting to fight the best I am glad that Amir is fighting Zab than Bradley. If he would have fought Tim it would have ended in a head butt .I really don't like to watch a fighter that uses his head when he punches or has like five head butts in his last five fights not good at all.

Comment

judah is his toughest fight so far should be another classic like the maidina fight khan should win a close one if the k,o cant come

Comment

Originally posted by micky1971 View Post
                      i am english and i have to say(again) khan is a looooooooooong way off from being anywhere near the top ten fighters in the world.
                      his dellusions of beating fmj or anybody in the "real elite" class are an absolute joke to put it mildly.
                      all i have seen since joining the over rated freddie roach is the ability to be patient but, still shows a massive amount of ameteur skill about his work.
                      the only other thing i have seen since the change in basecamp is his weight gain thanks to mr alex "up my sleeve" ariza.
                      he had a close shave against maidana and fair play to freddie roach for saying afterwards that he was about to pull him out of the fight because he was finished.
                      zab judah is far far quicker than maidana and has vicous ko power in either hand.
                      zab judah will go for him straight away i think and catch him early for an easy nights work.
                      [piece of piss]
                      FOR YOUR INFO:::TWO FIGHTERS KHAN NEEDS TO GET PAST HERE IN ENGLAND FIRST BEFORE GAINING EVEN OUR ACKNOLEDGEMENT OF HIS TALENT ARE AS FOLLOWS.....KEVIN MITCHELL AND KELL BROOK.
                      either of these fighters would ko khan with considerable ease.
                      lets not forget any time soon that khan was blasted out in 54 seconds and kevin mitchell battered him after that easily.
                      kell brook on the other hand is a reincarnation of naseem hamed.
                      maidana is the only name on khans card with any credibilty at all.
                      whilst i see judah winning by ko, i remain convinced that even id khan wins he will be held in no higher regard as judah has been beaten by sparring partners and journeymen so it will not project him to superstar status.
                      its really stupid that even the british press hail this **** as some kind of "superstar".....hes a ****.
                      Now this here is another "undercover" hater ***..I can bet my left nut that if Khan was a whiteboy you'd be all over him. Kotelnick champ top 5 (at the time), Paulie former champ, Dimitry mandatory, Maidana Top 5, Zab top 5/champ.. What has Mitchell done other then get a safe decision off of Bredis? He has nothing exceptional in terms of technique, speed or any special skills that shows developable potential..

Atleast be man enough to say why you really hate kid now..

Comment

Working...
                      X