Comments Thread For: Amir Khan: I May Have To Dig Deep With Zab Judah

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kahn's going down hard not even horse legs can stop that

Comment

he's got Zab fired up and he is a dangerouse man Maidana really has nothing but power and Kahn couldnt avoid that he ain't avoiding Zab's punches boy

Comment

I seriously laugh at all this nonsense about judah and how he's redirected and a man of god he's the same old judah he's always been but two nicely selected opponents and people beleive all this bull, fickle fans is all i can say.

P.s on july the 23rd zab judah loses his belt and khan becomes a unified light welterweight champion anyone want to do 3m points on this drop me a message and ill sig it up .

Comment

Its funny how Khan has used the press to look passed Judah this whole time. He's been talking Mayweather since the beginning. Maybe Arum realized that by doing so he is underselling this fight and made him change his tune. This article doesn't even sound like Khan. It doesn't sound arrogant enough.

I'd love to pick Judah, but I have to go by what Judah's shown us in past years, and that ain't good. I'm rooting for him though. If Zab doesn't fade he can stay in there with the best of them.

Once Judah gets hit, he gets desperate. He stops setting up his shots at that point and just starts looking to land bombs. That becomes his undoing. If Judah could keep his composure once he gets hit he'd be incredible. But Judah has no game face. Once you hurt him, he starts with the showboating antics and has this "deer in the headlights" look on his face. If he would just go back to the jab and countering he'd be fine. He never does.

We'll see what if any influence Sweet Pea has had on him.

Comment

That's what I like to hear Khan,I thought Khan was looking pass Judah tbh..That's a real good way to KO'd..

Comment

Originally posted by LoveForBoxing View Post
              I seriously laugh at all this nonsense about judah and how he's redirected and a man of god he's the same old judah he's always been but two nicely selected opponents and people beleive all this bull, fickle fans is all i can say.

P.s on july the 23rd zab judah loses his belt and khan becomes a unified light welterweight champion anyone want to do 3m points on this drop me a message and ill sig it up .
              I don't see why its so hard to believe??He's in great shape and looking at his progression in the ring he looks better...I don't sleep on Judah,I have Khan to win but I'm not counting Judah out yet..

Comment

*cough* ariza makes good shakes *cough*

Comment

Originally posted by bozz View Post
                  lmaoooooooooooooooooo!

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                    Ariza hasn't got anything on King Conte...but lets not go down that road.

Comment

boxingisart

The only one that is taking shakes is Juda .he is on HGH for sure .
                      His arms and shoulders are vascular and bigger than before .Judah is a cheater .he knows that the commission doesn't test for HGH and urine test doesn't detect HGH .
                      The idiot.who is talking about shakes ,dude you are an idiot seriously.you have no knowledge about the types of steroids and how it can be detected.
                      Khan physique doesn't indicate any use of steroids but Judah knows what HGH is .

Comment

Working...
                      X