Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Total class act!

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
      I don't know why people haven't discussed that more the cutman did a phenominal job it looked like it was about to get Vargas/Rahman status for a minute there, but he managed it very well throughout the fight.
      And the cutman made it work until pretty much the moment the fight was over, and then that sh** swelled right back up. Very gruesome.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
        I want to thank you for all the support and joy you have brought to me and my family over the last week. After being robbed of the biggest win of my career, I didn't know what was next but after hearing all the support of everybody I can't help but smile and keep my head high. I know July 9 was the biggest victory of my career. So I just want to let the world know I'm ok, my head is healed completely from the head butts and I'm just kicking back with my family enjoying my victory because it's the people who I care for who show me love. Thanks to my family,fans, friends, my team, HBO and last but not least all the Media members!

[Click Here To Read More]
        Classy, nice job. And I liked hearing the word " meaningful " in that article.

Comment

Originally posted by dorruel2.0 View Post
          good stuff from lara. Hope to see him very soon. Him and everyone who saw that fight knows he won it.
          Yep, and he likely had someone sit him down and get in his ear.

His head is in the right place, thats all that matters.

NEXT !!

Comment

Originally posted by jjbj2 View Post
            Didn't they fight already Lara vs Molina and it was a Draw? I have no problem with the fight. He belongs in either a main event type of fight on ESPN, HBO, and Showtime. He also belong in an undercard of a big fight too.

Lara showed skill and determination not to be bullied by the bigger man inside the ring. He should definitely be back twice more.
            Yep, but Lara knows how that fight turned out, and he sounds like a class act, Molina deserves a shot, and hes on a good run too.

Hell yes does that fight require a rematch, cosign that earlier poster.

Comment

classy move by the guy who won...

i think VANES vs. LARA is also a good fight now

Comment

Ugh enough already NSB. Seriously.

Comment

The firing of the judges is only a halfass attempt at justice. True justice means overturning the decision to a clear cut Lara win.

Williams is a bum that should be ashamed of himself for his post fight interview comments. He should show some integrity and admit he lost clearly.

Comment

Originally posted by VanesBoxing View Post
                    classy move by the guy who won...

i think VANES vs. LARA is also a good fight now
                    I always wanted to see Vanes destroy Williams personally, but I think that won't happen now since Williams is afraid of anyone who's not a complete bum.

Oh well.

Comment

Originally posted by Wazaa.. View Post
                      I always wanted to see Vanes destroy Williams personally, but I think that won't happen now since Williams is afraid of anyone who's not a complete bum.

Oh well.
                      Wright and Margas are bums??Dude you do not have a clue...

Comment

Working...
                      X