Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nonito Donaire Officially Returns To Top Rank's Stable

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hopefully we see him against a top contender from his division later this year. donaire is a beast, good to hear he's back to business

Comment

poor donaire is the only thing he can do, man after Arum talk trash about his wife like he did I am sure Donaire will never forgive him

and i am sure this was Rachael decision because right now money come first
      Last edited by skillswin; 07-15-2011, 04:36 PM.

Comment

Why's everyone congratulating Donaire? He and his wife can't really be happy with this outcome. Sometimes in life, you just have to accept the best lemon out of a bunch of rotten ones! Bob "azzhole" Arum, and his slave contracts! I hope Nonito doesn't have to fight too long to get himself out of the snare of Arum.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Sage View Post
          Why's everyone congratulating Donaire? He and his wife can't really be happy with this outcome. Sometimes in life, you just have to accept the best lemon out of a bunch of rotten ones! Bob "azzhole" Arum, and his slave contracts! I hope Nonito doesn't have to fight too long to get himself out of the snare of Arum.
          believe me donaire cant do anyhting about it.... is very sad for him he can earn more money and get better fights with GBP

Comment

Good 2 hear let's get it ooonnnnn Nonito!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by puga View Post
              good news.....he can still fight twice this year and if he looks good in those two fights, with atelast one vs decent opponent, he might be the foty....he had an excellent start...
              Two fights this year and three every year thereafter to make up for the lost time. Just get in the ring pronto Nonito.

Comment

welcome back to the family Doni! Bob father rules!

Dun worry buddy, Pac aint got long to go ,

next u will be new Top Rank cashcow no doubt.

but first step up in weight n stop beating up on them little midgets, fight sum men yr own size puto.

Comment

Originally posted by skillswin View Post
                  believe me donaire cant do anyhting about it.... is very sad for him he can earn more money and get better fights with GBP
                  Your a moron if you think he earns more money with GBP than Top Rank

Comment

arum wins again!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Boxing Sage View Post
                      I am a big donaire fan but really he did this to himself. Trying to sign with a different company while still under contract with another is just a boneheaded move. No doubt Rachael who manages him was involved in that one.

He could have simply waited a 2-3 months till his contract expires.

Instead he had to sit out for months and is just now getting this settled.

Comment

Working...
                      X