Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
    One ass beating VS. Having millions of dollars/championship belts stolen from u.
    Special rules apply to spousal property and income in the community property states:

Arizona
    California
    Idaho
    Louisiana
    Nevada
    New Mexico
    Texas
    Washington
    Wisconsin

Comment

• and in case you didn't know, jin has a boxingscene account, let her and scully battle it out here in NSB

Comment

• Originally posted by SuckaPunch View Post
        and in case you didn't know, jin has a boxingscene account, let her and scully battle it out here in NSB
        She pulled out of the fight, apparently due to a toe injury or something. It was a good scrap while it lasted.

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
          I haven't seen Martin in a couple years, I forgot Roger Mayweather used to do cameos..

an overweight roger

Comment

She pulled out of the fight, apparently due to a toe injury or something. It was a good scrap while it lasted.
            she had to go spend Shanes money....

thats an all day thing..she dont got time for no ****ing FB with John The Iceman give Skully

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
              she had to go spend Shanes money....

thats an all day thing..she dont got time for no ****ing FB with John The Iceman give Skully
              I'm glad you took your position on this Jin Mosley thing, this thread pretty much made my afternoon a breeze. Now time for the weekend!

Comment

I'm glad you took your position on this Jin Mosley thing, this thread pretty much made my afternoon a breeze. Now time for the weekend!

me too man...it's dead as **** at work and ClubLakers is slow this time of the year...this thread killed 4 hours

Comment

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
                  Jin in an interview with Coyote Duran from 2009....
                  CD: Was there ever talk of counseling or reconciliation?

JM: We tried a few sessions but when you have one person giving 110 percent into a relationship and the other giving 35 percent, it's not a healthy balance.

CD: What things have you heard or read about your private life that are totally untrue?

JM: I have heard all kinds of rumors. Some funny, most ridiculous. People have a very demented view of who I am because I am blunt and don't take any **** but my inner circle knows who I am and that's what matters to me. One rumor I would like to clear up is that I filed for divorce; not him. I also did not hire a lawyer. I refuse to put myself or my children through the agonizing drawn out bitter trial. We brought in a mediator. We sat for six hours and everything was done. I walked away from a lot and didn't fight him for anything except that my children be supervised while at his parents' or sister's house. I left it in the hands of the judge and let him decide what I was entitled to or not; contrary to what people think. The mediators and judge said this was the easiest divorce they had done in 30 years. People criticize me for doing this during (Shane's) training camp but my whole life has revolved around fights or training camp and I wanted it to be done with ASAP. Truth be told, had I waited an extra week, which many people begged me to do, I would have been entitled to half of the Margarito purse. But this has never been about money with me and anyone that personally knows me will vouch for this. People think I am at home shopping all day. I worked hard for our life and never was one to overspend or sit around all day.

I wouldnt use her words as a reliable source, especially in a case such like this.

You do know she aslo said, she wanted the belts for their children and wanted to give it to them, when turning 18. So they would know their father was a great champ.

couldnt shane give them the belts.?

couldnt shane show them the belts, while they visited him.?

surely their children are already aware of their father is a champ.

All it is, is made up bull**** and yet you use that to back up your opinion

while being married, all expenses should be split 50-50 and as such what has been bought, within the marriage timeframe, should be split 50-50. what either had before they entered the marriage and should be theirs after the marriage. That gels fine with the law in my country, which imo is much better.

not that hard to grasp, is it.?

i couldnt care less, what your insane laws state. Saudi arabia has sent women to jail, for breaking the law and their infraction was driving a car. Thats quite weird, but far from the insanity, that is your 3 strikes-and-your out-law. Just because its a law, doesnt make it right.

THE LAW DOESNT PREVENT COMMON SENSE.!!

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                    me too man...it's dead as **** at work and ClubLakers is slow this time of the year...this thread killed 4 hours

aww man i had to play devils advocate in this situation....no one was showing Jin no love....fuggit......is FNF coming on tonight?

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
                      Productivity suffered today, Thanks Jin!

Comment

Working...
                      X