Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official Jin Mosley-Iceman John Scully round-by-round discussion thread...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cash Cow View Post
    aww man i had to play devils advocate in this situation....no one was showing Jin no love....fuggit......is FNF coming on tonight?

Delvin Gonzales vs Pawel Wolak...this should be good!!

nothing else better to do during Carmageddon

Comment

• Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      Delvin Gonzales vs Pawel Wolak...this should be good!!

nothing else better to do during Carmageddon
      Wolak is a beast, they need to let him fight Paul Williams. That would be a real tactical chess match..

Comment

• Originally posted by gigogreco View Post
        I wouldnt use her words as a reliable source, especially in a case such like this.

You do know she aslo said, she wanted the belts for their children and wanted to give it to them, when turning 18. So they would know their father was a great champ.

couldnt shane give them the belts.?

couldnt shane show them the belts, while they visited him.?

surely their children are already aware of their father is a champ.

All it is, is made up bull**** and yet you use that to back up your opinion

while being married, all expenses should be split 50-50 and as such what has been bought, within the marriage timeframe, should be split 50-50. what either had before they entered the marriage and should be theirs after the marriage. That gels fine with the law in my country, which imo is much better.

not that hard to grasp, is it.?

i couldnt care less, what your insane laws state. Saudi arabia has sent women to jail, for breaking the law and their infraction was driving a car. Thats quite weird, but far from the insanity, that is your 3 strikes-and-your out-law. Just because its a law, doesnt make it right.

THE LAW DOESNT PREVENT COMMON SENSE.!!

well if we cant use her words....whos can we use?...where are shanes statments at?...that interview was from 2 years ago...and Mosley hasnt refuted anything...why not
        ?

Comment

aww man i had to play devils advocate in this situation....no one was showing Jin no love....fuggit......is FNF coming on tonight?
          Okay, leaving this thread on a positive note. War Wolak! War Scully! War Summer Weekend!

Comment

• Originally posted by DrewWoodside View Post
            Okay, leaving this thread and a positive note. War Wolak! War Scully! War Summer Weekend!
            Oh and f*** Jin Mosley, I'm out!!

Comment

• Originally posted by IRISH LULLABY View Post
              I see no "ownage", just a mentally deranged woman with a chip on her shoulder. Her false sense of entitlement and misguided narcissism are pathetic traits to have for a woman.
              this^^^^^^^^^^^^^

the courts gave that chick Shane's straps?!?!?....the system needs to be fixed..smh

Comment

Special rules apply to spousal property and income in the community property states:

Arizona
                California
                Idaho
                Louisiana
                Nevada
                New Mexico
                Texas
                Washington
                Wisconsin

And special rules ( by special I mean getting stoned to death ) apply when u get caught cheating in Iran. Just because something is the "law", doesn't make it right. Think outside the box bro. Theft is theft, she didn't win those belts and she didn't earn that money, she "legally" stole it. She's no different then the people who steal from walmart, trash....Well check that, she's worse. She stole from the father of her children not a corporation, and she stole much more then any thief has ever gotten out of walmart.

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                  And special rules ( by special I mean getting stoned to death ) apply when u get caught cheating in Iran. Just because something is the "law", doesn't make it right. Think outside the box bro. Theft is theft, she didn't win those belts and she didn't earn that money, she "legally" stole it. She's no different then the people who steal from walmart, trash....Well check that, she's worse. She stole from the father of her children not a corporation, and she stole much more then any thief has ever gotten out of walmart.
                  dude im from America......I can speak on your extreme rules in iran...

Comment

• Originally posted by JoeDaWg View Post
                    you´ve summed it up excellent in numerous posts, i too have tried, but it doesnt seem to compute.

Imo and as you´ve also proved is, that laws are not without flaws and this is a case, where there is a flaw.

the law is

a) unfair

B) illogical

C) and lacking common sense.

Sometimes common sense >>>> the law. The preferable scenario would be a law, that contains common sense.

Comment

well if we cant use her words....whos can we use?...where are shanes statments at?...that interview was from 2 years ago...and Mosley hasnt refuted anything...why not
                      ?

ill try once again, just because its a law, doesnt make it right. As joe dawg pointed out, some places people are stoned for cheating. In other countries they have 3strikes and your out. Etc etc etc etc. Its Laws that defies stupidity.

in this case, the law is wrong. Its illogical and without reasoning. Does that ring any bells.?

Comment

Working...
                      X