Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
    Eat a sumo salad, you fat tub of ****.
    Sorry that doesn't count as refuting the facts.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      These clowns are hilarious. They keep bleating about wanting "facts," but then when you give them facts that contradict their dumb generalizations -- like them saying there are no athletes who have a "prime" after their mid-20s-- they just get pissed off and start name-calling.

As I told them, Andre Agassi won the majority of his 8 grand slams after turning 29, which according to these nitwits is impossible. Agassi was #1 in the world as late as age 33. Dirk Nowitzki just has his finest all-around season and playoff, and was named MVP of the playoffs, at age 33, again something that according to these morons can't happen because he's too far past his "prime." And then there's Wladimir. And so on.

So you are correct: it's a total waste of time talking to these bozos. I have one of them on ignore and the only thing the other one who can't be put on ignore will get from now on is insults, because that is all he understands.
      No doubt and while most top athletes are younger when they are successful, guys like B-hop and now Tarver prove that physical prime and overall prime are two different things. This furthermore solidifies my point all along that these two morons cannot grasp.......Wlad is right now, to the second, at 35, in his fighting prime and is fighting more technically than he did when he lost to Sanders and Brewster while in his 'physical prime'. (And...to me, Wlad looks stronger and in better physical shape now than he did in 2004 too.)

Anyone who says differently has an agenda. Period.

JABS, you have an agenda. The more you keep trolling on Klitschko threads, the more apparent it becomes. I can't believe you continue to retain such blind ignorance.

I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T BE REACHED.

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
        And he's used facts to support them. The problem is you are to stubborn and stupid to acknowledge them.

Ali's greatness speaks for itself and is not determined by your BS. BTW which bums are you referring to?

He lost to the only HOF he ever faced, him being old and out of shape too.
        What facts support the bs he says? You two clowns are the only ones that think your prime is relegated to a age timeline like thick skulled c*nts.

Ali has more bums on his resume than down town Flint, MI.

Lol, it's you and other morons who think Vitali legitimately lost. The fact is that he only lost on cuts while WINNING. While it will score as a loss based on boxing rules, everyone knew who really won and Vitali has really never lost as far as I am concerned.

Ali was simply too small, too feather fisted and too prideful to have left a fight with Vitali on his feet. The one and only chance he had to win would be for Vitali to injure himself or to cut him but how could one bank on that? Would that be in his fight gameplan? Was it in Lennox's? "Let's go get out a55 beat and win on cuts Emanuel".

Oh, and yes I do understand that this is my opinion on Ali and not actual fact. I can live in reality, unlike some people who have posted on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by RINGG View Post
          Big George ko1 Wlad.
          Common sense KO1>You

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
            What facts support the bs he says? You two clowns are the only ones that think your prime is relegated to a age timeline like thick skulled c*nts.
            Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            You guys are hysterical!! You cannot logically rebut anything I say, but they're not facts to you.

FACT-physical prime starts deteriorating in your early 30's.

FACT-Wlad style has regressed not because he isn't dominant, but because he relies on the jab, doesn't throw many combo's, doesn't go to the body, has not got a killer instinct and is afraid to be hit.

FACT-today heavyweight division is as weak as its ever been.

FACT-Wlad was knocked out by much lesser fighters than George Foreman, in which this thread is about.

Which one is not a fact?
            feel free.

Ali has more bums on his resume than down town Flint, MI.
            Still haven't answered my question and the other one I pressed you on earlier.

Lol, it's you and other morons who think Vitali legitimately lost. The fact is that he only lost on cuts while WINNING
            So he lost by TKO 6, good we agree.

Ali was simply too small too feather fisted and too prideful to have left a fight with Vitali on his feet.
            Vitali lost to the only HOF he faced.

btw how was Ali feather fisted?

The one and only chance he had to win would be for Vitali to injure himself or to cut him but how could one bank on that? Would that be in his fight gameplan? Was it in Lennox's? "Let's go get out a55 beat and win on cuts Emanuel".
            The only chance Vitali has too win is to land a wonder punch and that isn't happening. But he'll need a defence against facial vagina growth for sure. It's a shame that would consume his whole training camp, leaving him without an extra gas tank.

Oh, and yes I do understand that this is my opinion on Ali and not actual fact. I can live in reality, unlike some people who have posted on here.
            Hey genius, there's no reality for you when you're living in a fantasy.
            Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-20-2011, 09:29 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              No doubt and while most top athletes are younger when they are successful, guys like B-hop and now Tarver prove that physical prime and overall prime are two different things. This furthermore solidifies my point all along that these two morons cannot grasp.......Wlad is right now, to the second, at 35, in his fighting prime and is fighting more technically than he did when he lost to Sanders and Brewster while in his 'physical prime'. (And...to me, Wlad looks stronger and in better physical shape now than he did in 2004 too.)

Anyone who says differently has an agenda. Period.

JABS, you have an agenda. The more you keep trolling on Klitschko threads, the more apparent it becomes. I can't believe you continue to retain such blind ignorance.

I GUESS SOME PEOPLE JUST CAN'T BE REACHED.
              Look, there is no agenda, only opinions backed by truth, and facts. Wlad has relaxed a little more in the ring now, but he has regressed from a technical standpoint. He doesn't go to the body. He rarely uses combo's anymore and he throws less punches trying to conserve energy in my opinion. Jab and grab, jab and grab with an occasional right, jab and grab some more. He's turned into a 6'6" Ukrainian John Riuz. He's effective, but that can be traced to his weak competition. If Wlad had improved technically he would be taking guys out faster with his combination of size and strength. Call it an agenda if you want, but this is pretty much all backed by facts. Peace.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                Look, there is no agenda, only opinions backed by truth, and facts. Wlad has relaxed a little more in the ring now, but he has regressed from a technical standpoint. He doesn't go to the body. He rarely uses combo's anymore and he throws less punches trying to conserve energy in my opinion. Jab and grab, jab and grab with an occasional right, jab and grab some more. He's turned into a 6'6" Ukrainian John Riuz. He's effective, but that can be traced to his weak competition. If Wlad had improved technically he would be taking guys out faster with his combination of size and strength. Call it an agenda if you want, but this is pretty much all backed by facts. Peace.
                You're transparent, fat boy. You are all all agenda, nothing else.

Eat a sumo salad, you fat bastard.

[IMG][/IMG]
                Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-20-2011, 10:50 AM.

Comment

• Foreman would've murdered Wlad!

Comment

• Who cares what this grill-salesman says.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kulle View Post
                      Who cares what this grill-salesman says.
                      Stupid fat bastards like the Grill King and JAB the saladophobe have to stick together.

Comment

Working...
                      X