Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• George is claiming weak chinned fighters cant have legacies? I think we should leave history to decide on these matters and not heavyweight boxers.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
      Troll? I've provided facts in every thread I've commented in.
      Forget the facts. Your sole purpose in this thread is not to try to have a boxing conversation. It's to insult and provoke the other people you see as trolls. The problem is you trying to deal with these trolls has caused you to become a troll yourself.

This thread is about what Foreman said about the Klitchkos but you have derailed it into attempting to show how ****** klitchko huggers are.
      Last edited by Konstantin; 07-19-2011, 12:42 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
        Forget the facts. Your sole purpose in this thread is not to try to have a boxing conversation. It's to insult and provoke the other people you see as trolls. The problem is you trying to deal with these trolls has caused you to become a troll yourself.
        Im willing to have an intelligent debate with any even keeled person. Unfortunately I was attacked from the beginning, long before this thread, and have been getting attacked since. I can show you AT LEAST 20 posts today of certain individuals attacking me after boxing related posts. Do you suggest I just stop posting about something of interest at the moment because they don't like it? Sorry pal but they isn't going to happen. Think of me however you want, but I get along with far more people than I argue with. The same cannot be said of the guys attacking me.

Comment

• Wow Foreman really does state the obvious sometimes. The heavyweight division for this era wont leave much of a legacy. Next he will be telling us that Audley Harrison wont make the boxing HOF... SMH

Comment

Im willing to have an intelligent debate with any even keeled person. Unfortunately I was attacked from the beginning, long before this thread, and have been getting attacked since. I can show you AT LEAST 20 posts today of certain individuals attacking me after boxing related posts. Do you suggest I just stop posting about something of interest at the moment because they don't like it? Sorry pal but they isn't going to happen. Think of me however you want, but I get along with far more people than I argue with. The same cannot be said of the guys attacking me.
            Eat a salad, fat boy.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
              Eat a salad, fat boy.
              Lol, need I say more?

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                Eat a salad, fat boy.

Comment

That's the whole point. You aren't engaging in an intelligent debate. You are doing the same thing as they are.

And it's making you say things that aren't intelligent. Like trying to convince people that a fighters physical prime is the same thing as the when the fighter is at his best.

The only way to deal with trolls is ignore them. That is the only way.
                  Last edited by Konstantin; 07-19-2011, 12:56 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                    George is claiming weak chinned fighters cant have legacies? I think we should leave history to decide on these matters and not heavyweight boxers.
                    Well so far History wont do any better since this is probably the worst heavyweight era.

Comment

• Originally posted by Konstantin View Post
                      That's the whole point. You aren't engaging in an intelligent debate. You are doing the same thing as they are.

And it's making you say things that aren't intelligent. Like trying to convince people that a fighters physical prime is the same thing as the when the fighter is at his best.

The only way to deal with trolls is ignore them. That is the only way.
                      This is a fair assessment and you're right. But calling me a troll was out of line and could lead others to just assume that when it isn't true. K bros are something I am genuinely interested in at the moment and I've had some good conversations with open minded fans even if we've disagreed.

You and the rest of the forum have my apology for letting myself be brought down to their level. Im not going to stop posting what I believe, but I will try harder to avoid the BS. Peace.

Comment

Working...
                      X