Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Surprised that people are making a big deal of what Foreman is saying here. The next time Klitschko KO's an opponent he will be claiming Wladimir one of the greatest again.

He once said he would've KO'd Lennox Lewis easily after a dull performance, until witnessing the Rahman II KO after which he claimed that Lewis was the greatest heavyweight of all time.

The man likes KO's, that's all.

He never cared for scoring fights either, Foreman has said that a decision win is meaningless, only the knockouts count to him. Usually he refrained from scoring fights on air.
    Last edited by TheGreatA; 07-16-2011, 08:09 PM.

Comment

• ChopperRead is a Klitschko nuthugging troll and I suspect he uses alts to agree with his own arguments.

If anyone needs to be reported to Rick Reeno it is him.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
        I posted 4 facts and you still couldn't refute them, but instead tried to twist the post. kinda funny how you just ignored my other post highlighting these same facts.
        Facts? You are truly deludede and have no sense of reality.

Comment

Anyone notice how these guys scatter like **** roaches when the lights come on every time you presents facts. Not one time has a fact been directly challenged and rebutted. These fella's live in a fantasy world.
          Lol, people leave because they have lives and don't have all day to talk to you and make your life more meaningful. You presented a ton of opinions and are too stupid to know the difference between that and fact. I absolutely refuse to respond to people so ignorant from this moment forward. It's a pitiful waste of time.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
            ChopperRead is a Klitschko nuthugging troll and I suspect he uses alts to agree with his own arguments.

If anyone needs to be reported to Rick Reeno it is him.
            Go right ahead loser, I've never used an "alt" in my life and you have zero to report me for. I don't represent this board like Mr. JABS does anyway, and I don't stalk the posts of users who disagree with me all over the forums like he does.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Facts? You are truly deludede and have no sense of reality.

And you clearly cannot refute any of them in an any reasonable or logical way, so ain't we both content.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
                Lol, people leave because they have lives and don't have all day to talk to you and make your life more meaningful. You presented a ton of opinions and are too stupid to know the difference between that and fact. I absolutely refuse to respond to people so ignorant from this moment forward. It's a pitiful waste of time.
                Likely excuse when you haven't got an answer.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
                  Go right ahead loser, I've never used an "alt" in my life and you have zero to report me for. I don't represent this board like Mr. JABS does anyway, and I don't stalk the posts of users who disagree with me all over the forums like he does.

And there have been many great athletes past age 30. But that doesn't mean their body wasn't in decline. How many running backs are great in their mid 30's? How about NBA players? Hockey players?

Now on the flip side.....how many great athletes have we seen retire in their 30's? Why do you think that is?

Still waiting for the answers to these questions! Bwwaaahaahaahhaa!!!!

Comment

And there have been many great athletes past age 30. But that doesn't mean their body wasn't in decline. How many running backs are great in their mid 30's? How about NBA players? Hockey players?

Now on the flip side.....how many great athletes have we seen retire in their 30's? Why do you think that is?

Still waiting for the answers to these questions! Bwwaaahaahaahhaa!!!!
                    He doesn't want to embarrass himself any longer. Klitlickers =

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr.Easy View Post
                      I wouldn't waste my time with this loser he is just talking out the side of his neck!!!!
                      I can't take him seriously. He was banned from the history section for trolling, where he asserted this and he still hasn't backed it up.

mr vulnerable aka wannabe no1 klitlicker doesn't have a clue!
                      Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-17-2011, 02:48 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X