No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

Why than in every sport to athletes start to physically decline after the age of 30. There are literally THOUSANDS of examples yet you want us to believe Wlad is the magic exception.

Pull your head out of the sand, the facts can't be argued with. If they can than you will be happy to show me this incredible list of athletes who actually improved and got stronger and faster after 30. Im waiting.
    Almost an hour and STILL waiting........................................... .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. .................................................. ........

Comment

How am I not being objective. Everything I have pointed out is a fact.
      I think that you believing what you say in this post is precisely the problem here. Just because you think it' doesn't mean it's fact. How old did you say you were again?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        It would be pointless to answer you I fear so I won't since my first reply to you didn't seem to stick. I don't want to beat a dead horse.
        So in other words you can't explain how Tommy Morrison was a "white Joe Frazier". Thanks for being honest. Come again.
        Last edited by Vadrigar.; 07-16-2011, 05:02 PM.

Comment

I think that you believing what you say in this post is precisely the problem here. Just because you think it' doesn't mean it's fact. How old did you say you were again?
          You guys are hysterical!! You cannot logically rebut anything I say, but they're not facts to you.

FACT-physical prime starts deteriorating in your early 30's.

FACT-Wlad style has regressed not because he isn't dominant, but because he relies on the jab, doesn't throw many combo's, doesn't go to the body, has not got a killer instinct and is afraid to be hit.

FACT-today heavyweight division is as weak as its ever been.

FACT-Wlad was knocked out by much lesser fighters than George Foreman, in which this thread is about.

Which one is not a fact?

Comment

You guys are hysterical!! You cannot logically rebut anything I say, but they're not facts to you.

FACT-Wlad style has regressed not because he isn't dominant, but because he relies on the jab, doesn't throw many combo's, doesn't go to the body, has not got a killer instinct and is afraid to be hit.

FACT-Wlad was knocked out by much lesser fighters than George Foreman, in which this thread is about.

Which one is not a fact?
            Hypothesis: You have no common sense and think of your own opinion as fact.

Tested Theory: This thread.

Result: Proven to be accurate.

Prime and physical prime are commonly a different thing in sport. You do not grasp this and it really doesn't matter. Wlad lost while not at his best. He is now at his best. If he loses now, I would be able to see your point but I don't think he will loose for a while if ever again.

While Wlad is not at his physical prime, he's better now than he has ever been. Much like Lennox was at 36 or so and Vitali is now.

This is just a foreshadowing of your true intention and that is to belittle the Klitschko accomplishments by any means necessary. It's a joke that you attempt and you look a fool attempting to do it.

Bye bye.

Comment

Hypothesis: You have no common sense and think of your own opinion as fact.

Tested Theory: This thread.

Result: Proven to be accurate.

Prime and physical prime are commonly a different thing in sport. You do not grasp this and it really doesn't matter. Wlad lost while not at his best. He is now at his best. If he loses now, I would be able to see your point but I don't think he will loose for a while if ever again.

While Wlad is not at his physical prime, he's better now than he has ever been. Much like Lennox was at 36 or so and Vitali is now.

This is just a foreshadowing of your true intention and that is to belittle the Klitschko accomplishments by any means necessary. It's a joke that you attempt and you look a fool attempting to do it.

Bye bye.
              I posted 4 facts and you still couldn't refute them, but instead tried to twist the post. kinda funny how you just ignored my other post highlighting these same facts.

Comment

He essentially was. I stand by this. Except I think Morrison was a better figher overall. He in fact did beat Foreman, even if it was an older version. It was for a world title, however.
                Still no answer. Once again, how was Tommy Morrison a "white Joe Frazier"?

Comment

• Originally posted by -D33Pwaters- View Post
                  Still no answer. Once again, how was Tommy Morrison a "white Joe Frazier"?
                  I wouldn't waste my time with this loser he is just talking out the side of his neck!!!!

Comment

Why than in every sport to athletes start to physically decline after the age of 30. There are literally THOUSANDS of examples yet you want us to believe Wlad is the magic exception.

Pull your head out of the sand, the facts can't be argued with. If they can than you will be happy to show me this incredible list of athletes who actually improved and got stronger and faster after 30. Im waiting.
                    Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
                    Ok so lets take a sport that depends more on the physical rather than mental. Why are all the fastest times in history, in the 100 meter dash recorded by men in their mid twenties? If you assessment was correct than guys in their mid 30's should be just as competitive. Why aren't they?

Nobody said an athlete is dead after 30, only that they physically digress. And nice try with the "Agassi won more grand slam titles, the most coveted titles in tennis, after age 29 than before it." He was born in 1970 and won grand slams in 92', 94', 95', and twice in 1999 before the age of 30. He then won in 2000, 01' and 03'. So quit your lying. He was also retired from a broken down body at the age you call your heroes prime. NEXT!!

Which one is not a fact?

Anyone notice how these guys scatter like **** roaches when the lights come on every time you presents facts. Not one time has a fact been directly challenged and rebutted. These fella's live in a fantasy world.

Comment

Nobody said an athlete is dead after 30, only that they physically digress. And nice try with the "Agassi won more grand slam titles, the most coveted titles in tennis, after age 29 than before it." He was born in 1970 and won grand slams in 92', 94', 95', and twice in 1999 before the age of 30. He then won in 2000, 01' and 03'. So quit your lying. He was also retired from a broken down body at the age you call your heroes prime. NEXT!!
                      After turning 29, Agassi won 5 of his 8 grand slams, at a period according to YOU when he should have been well past his prime and deteriorating.

He was #1 in the world at age 33, according to YOU during a period when he should have been sliding down the world rankings.

Agassi, who you obviously know nothing about, did this with amazing dedication to physical training with Gil Reyes and strict adherence to good nutrition, much like Wlad has done with David Williams.

So your contention that an athlete is inevitably bound to decline after his mid-20s is BUNK, as is almost everything you present as "fact."

If Agassi was broken-down by age 36, it was the result of so many years on a brutal nearly year-round tennis tour which makes the schedule of boxers look like a holiday in comparison. But again, you know nothing of which you speak.

My conclusion is that you are a nearly psychotic invdividual who is obsessed with continually "proving" himself on the internet, despite the fact that he gets spanked over and over again.

The fact that you stalk people who disagree with you is troubling, and indicates that you should not be allowed near firearms, because at some point you are going to snap and either injure yourself or someone else.

I have alerted the proper people as to your activities, and hopefully something will be done with you soon.

Comment

Working...
                      X