No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
    Answer my question and and the rest of the questions will be answered themselves.

In other words you don't want to answer the question because you know I am right. Race has nothing to do with when a fighter is in his physical prime.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
      Wlad was not in his prime as a heavyweight for Sanders and Brewster, not even his "physical prime," and certainly not in his prime psychologically or tactically. He admits all he did back then was throw punches and hope for the best.

You are just obsessed with trying to twist things to prove some kind of point. But the only real point you have is that you hate the Klitschkos and will do anything to discredit them while insisting you are objective.

And you are a moderator on this site? That decision is pitiful and needs to be revisited.
      Isn't it funny that this website has chosen somebody to represent them who's sole purpose is to come into every Klitschko thread to try and derank them in an attempt to stop the inevitable? That they will both retire after having dominated the sports more prestigious division for several years, holding all the titles and becoming atg's. It's gona happen. Period, so you haters should just settle in. The big, calculating, eastern european time is now in boxing and you and whatever you say cannot stop this. Just go watch Rocky 4 over and over again or something.

Comment

Isn't it funny that this website has chosen somebody to represent them who's sole purpose is to come into every Klitschko thread to try and derank them in an attempt to stop the inevitable? That they will both retire after having dominated the sports more prestigious division for several years, holding all the titles and becoming atg's. It's gona happen. Period, so you haters should just settle in. The big, calculating, eastern european time is now in boxing and you and whatever you say cannot stop this. Just go watch Rocky 4 over and over again or something.
        I also find this interesting and am going to write to "Rick Reeno" and ask him why a person who is basically an anti-Klitschko troll is a moderator here.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post

In other words you don't want to answer the question because you know I am right. Race has nothing to do with when a fighter is in his physical prime.
          I agree, but race has a lot to do with why you are so blind to the Klitschko dominance. It's pretty obvious. You show up on any Klitschko thread running off at the mouth trying to discredit them. And, really, when one analyzes it, there can be no other excuse for this blatant, blind, unwarranted hate. It's kind of sad.

Comment

Wlad was not in his prime as a heavyweight for Sanders and Brewster, not even his "physical prime," and certainly not in his prime psychologically or tactically. He admits all he did back then was throw punches and hope for the best.

You are just obsessed with trying to twist things to prove some kind of point. But the only real point you have is that you hate the Klitschkos and will do anything to discredit them while insisting you are objective.

And you are a moderator on this site? That decision is pitiful and needs to be revisited.
            Look, you're a total idiot and I understand this, but your physical prime starts to dwindle in your early 30's. You can see it in any sport and it is documented. Becoming a more safety oriented fighter or even a smarter fighter does not mean you're still a prime fighter. You're letting a weak division cloud your judgement.

Comment

I also find this interesting and am going to write to "Rick Reeno" and ask him why a person who is basically an anti-Klitschko troll is a moderator here.
              Who is Rick Reeno? The owner or something?

Comment

Look, you're a total idiot and I understand this, but your physical prime starts to dwindle in your early 30's. You can see it in any sport and it is documented. Becoming a more safety oriented fighter or even a smarter fighter does not mean you're still a prime fighter. You're letting a weak division cloud your judgement.
                Moderator...........................

Comment

Who is Rick Reeno? The owner or something?
                  Yes. I would hope he would want moderators who are operating without some kind of agenda like this clown is.

Any guy who insists Wlad was in his "prime" for Sanders and Brewster doesn't have to say another word -- you know why he is here and what he is up to.

Comment

I agree, but race has a lot to do with why you are so blind to the Klitschko dominance. It's pretty obvious. You show up on any Klitschko thread running off at the mouth trying to discredit them. And, really, when one analyzes it, there can be no other excuse for this blatant, blind, unwarranted hate. It's kind of sad.

Really? So a white man cannot be critical of a white fighter, why is that? And the FACT still remains that Wlad was in his prime years for his losses to Sanders and Brewster.

Comment

Wow, he's losing his cool for sure. And he's DEAD WRONG. Wlad changed his training methods and began doing a lot more swmming after the Brewster fight, which gave him the stamina he was lacking before. Physically, mentally, tactically, Wlad was nowhere near "prime" when he fought Sanders and Brewster (first time).

A moderator going off on a poster like this needs to be reported.

Comment

Working...
                      X