Collapse
No announcement yet.

Gerorge Foreman: Wlad won't leave much of a legacy in boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Prime Wlad beats any version of wide punching Foreman, his defense was trash. Vitali doesn't even belong in the ring with him. Wouldn't even last 6 rounds with that fighting style. Foreman is just jelous.

Comment

• Watch Foreman's clips: he threw punches like Arthur Abraham does, wide side-arm shots. Ali came straight down the pipe and nailed him. Wlad would do the same.
      Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-16-2011, 02:41 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
        Prime Wlad beats any version of wide punching Foreman, his defense was trash. Vitali doesn't even belong in the ring with him. Wouldn't even last 6 rounds with that fighting style. Foreman is just jelous.
        Wlad was prime for both Sanders and Brewster, look what they did to him.
        Last edited by JAB5239; 07-16-2011, 02:40 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ChopperRead View Post
          Watch Foreman's clips: he threws punches like Arthur Abraham does, wide side-arm shots. Ali came straight down the pipe and nailed him. Wlad would do the same.
          Wlad is afraid to get hit, Ali wasn't.

Comment

• Originally posted by JAB5239 View Post
            Wad was prime for both Sanders and Brewster, look what they did to him.
            Lennox Lewis

Comment

• Originally posted by Mr. Invincible View Post
              Lennox Lewis
              What does Lewis have to do with anything? He never fought Wlad or Foreman. The fact is Wlad was almost 27 for Sanders and 29 for Brewster. He was smack dab in the middle of his physical prime. Are you denying this?

Comment

Wlad is afraid to get hit, Ali wasn't.
                Yeah, I can see that by the condition he is in today. James Toney is headed in the same direction.
                Last edited by ChopperRead; 07-16-2011, 02:47 PM.

Comment

Wlad was prime for both Sanders and Brewster, look what they did to him.

Comment

Yeah, I can see that by the condition he is in today.
                    Typical response where you once again cannot refute the facts.

Comment

Oh, so a fighter isn't in his physical prime at 27-29 years old? Do explain because I know I am going to love hearing this!

Comment

Working...
                      X