Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

YOUR OPINION WANTED: More Impressive Win?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Floyd beat a HOF lock.

manny beat an unranked scrub.

Comment

I'm sure many have said it, but Floyd beat oscar by Split Decision...I just can't be ****ed to actually read thru this thread cuz it will be deleted within 12 hours anyway.

Comment

Floyd did it in style by wearing the Mexican flag colors to troll Oscar in front of his own people. Floyd has more creativity, theatricality, and showmanship in his pinky nail than manny has total.

Comment

floyd wasn't as dominating as people might think, and margs was a shot punching bag, i'd say there neck in neck in being impressive. possibly floyd's win if i HAD to choose one.

Comment

Oh and I forgot...Manny "PACMEN" Pacquiao he best ever he throw so many punch he retire HOF fighter liek Ocser De La Hoya and Suger Shene Mosley! He best boxer ever!!!!

Comment

Comment

I don't think anyone has mentioned how manny even had to enforce a limiting catchweight onto the Tijuana punching bag.

Comment

Neither win was all that to be honest.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Floyd did it in style by wearing the Mexican flag colors to troll Oscar in front of his own people. Floyd has more creativity, theatricality, and showmanship in his pinky nail than manny has total.
                      Then he said he did it because he loves his mexican fans haha

Comment

Working...
                      X